YoYoExpert Contest 1 - RESULTS

So the final results of the first YoYoExpert Contest is here.
First of all - THANK YOU to all that participated in making corrections to the learning section of YoYoExpert.com - with your help we can make this a great resource for learning on the internet.

Continue to scroll down for results - if you were a winner please send a private message with your full name, address, and phone number so we can make sure you receive your prize!!!

FINAL COUNTS as of the end of the contest were:

jacko61 - 1
Jawad - 15
JoeSchmo - 3
Kim-Lan - 15
Rice - 15
Samad - 15
Trince - 3
Wes - 1
yo_shi - 9
YoYoGuy66 - 2
yoyoman - 7

Each entry was placed into an Excel file and assigned a completely random number - these were then sorted by randomized number giving them a value between 1 and 86. Three numbers were then again randomly chosen for each prize level:

1st Place: #11
2nd Place: #43
3rd Place: #36

So Who Won?!?!?!?!?!?! Scroll Down:

3RD PLACE WINNER

RECEIVES A YOYOJAM LEGACY

CONGRATULATIONS TO yo_shi

2ND PLACE WINNER

RECEIVES A YOYOJAM DARK MAGIC

CONGRATULATIONS TO Jawad

AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER…

WINNING A YOYOJAM AXIOM YO-YO

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Kim_Lan

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you all for playing. Don’t miss chat night this week for a small chat quiz game show - Thursday night 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Until then continue to [size=16pt]Make the Simple Amazing![/size]

Congratulations to the winners. Kinda disappointed that I didn’t win anything. :-\

I scowlled down REALLLY slow so the anticipation really rose!!! When I read it I didn’t think “man I LOST!!” I thought “wow, well good luck to those yoyoers!” I really thought they deserved it more than me!!! I posted almost 5 times less than they did anyways!!!

Yea, Jawad corrected so many pages but only 15 was counted.

Yeah, Jawad deserved it the most. He really wanted the DM, he even told me in a PM, and when he won it, I kind of cheered.

And I am really happen for Kim-Lan, she totally deserved it. She is a good friend to me, and is so giving!

THNX ALOT…M REALLY HAPPY…WO HO… :smiley: :slight_smile:

DM…WOW…
MY OWN…AHHHH

next time Jawad try not to exeed 15 posts on the corrections. It hurt my eyes for a minute when I saw a page almost filled with your entries. also I noticed you only corrected one mistake per post.

I’m happy that those people won, but I’m still sad I didn’t enter.(Just joined recently) :-[

happy yoing with those nice yo yos

Yay! Just what I wanted! I’ve wanted a Legacy for ever since they came out!

Thanks Andre!

~yo! shi!

was i not on the list because i posted once 2 after instead of 10 ???

I think you are thinking about a different contest…

Yay! Already got it André! Quickly becoming my favorite yo-yo for the time being. =]

~yo! shi!

Wow im new and i didnt realize this website is SO AWESOME!
congradulations all ya’ll :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, this website is really cool. Thats why its my favorite website. :smiley:

My Axiom came today and it’s great! Thanks so much, Andre! :smiley:

How do u join this contest?

Its too late…

Have Fun Throwing,

~Samad

What i mean is , how can i join the second contest?

Follow the rules he makes in the thread.

Have Fun Throwing,

~Samad