The Msanders triple scam case.

I hate people like that.
Why can’t we all just be nice traders on the internet?

IKR

Haha.

Is there a topic about scamer ?
Where you could post names and addresses of the scamer so everyone can check before they trade
It might help

Well, he has gone under 3 accounts, not much to stop him from starting a new one, just don’t send to this address or this email.

Kristopher Shamp
1242 South Hope Ave.
Reedley, CA 93654

krmshamp@yahoo.com

Stealing a yoyo tells you a lot about someone. I mean really…

Anyway to get like an IP ban or something on this guy? He has had multiple accounts and has probably scammed at least 10 people, myself included. I got scammed from him back in October, and he disappeared after. He then came back with a new account around Jan, but he used a username similar to his last so I knew it was him. He will probably be back to scam more people if we do not have any way to perma ban him.

We ban spammers w/multiple accounts frequently. Have to catch them first. Sometimes we get tips from members, sometimes we find them through other means. IP bans are usually ineffective for a couple of reasons. Most ISPs use dynamic address assignments and these change regularly. Mycingular changes frequently. Some of those addresses get shared quite regularly among some of the people you know and love here, not just the scammers. If a scammer is reported here we will generally ban them, but we try to give some time just in the remote case that they may still try to make it right. After a given time we just kick them.

I feel bad for all of you guys. I guess he needed those yoyo’s more than u guys. Sad life. He will eventually run into someone that goes and gets their yoyo’s back, I just hope it ends well. When you steal things from people, I don’t care if it is a $100 fart you took, you will get dealt with eventually, either by the law or an enemy.

I’m with total artist, I don’t think I will ever trade a yoyo online, this is why.

Well Mrjackthepoodle, my guess is that karma is even worse than law or an enemy. That kid will have a string of bad luck, and wonder “why is this happening…to me?” It will be karma at it’s best for the stolen yo-yos.

It’s really hard to tell who is who on the yo-yo forum, when you haven’t been around long enough to know. I used to be one of those people who didn’t know any of the usernames. Now, that I’ve been around long enough to know who to trust, I might eventually work a trade at some point.

It seems to me, that a trade is a bad idea when:

1. You don’t know the person you are trading with;
  2. They are just a username, with no confirmed and verifiable real name;
  3. No one you know has met this trader in person (at a contest, club, or otherwise);
  4. No ties to the community, and no confirmed activity (they don’t own a company, they don’t compete, no quality posts or active post count on the forum, they are known for…nothing).
  5. Their feedback is low, bad, or both.

When you can check off everything on that list…chances are, things could go wrong, and when they do, you have the worst possible chance of having it be made right again. I’m with you…best to steer clear anyway. :wink:

Was about to work out a deal with him until I saw this thread. He claims this is all a misunderstanding but seeing how he’s scammed multiple people i ain’t buying it.

If/when he makes good on the outstanding deals, we’ll call it a misunderstanding. Until then he’s a scammer and a thief.

Yeah he also scammed me aswell, traded him an awesome shutter that i custom polished myself for what was supposed to be a G-funk, said he shipped about 2 weeks ago but somehow couldnt afford tracking, havent heard from him since, must have abandoned his account

He was last on May 9.

I think there should be a post with all know scamers name and address. When you do trade you can look and see if there name or address is there. He has used the same address to ship too over and over. I traded because he had good feedback from users I know. Karma is a bitc_ what we do today will come back and bite you in your as_ later in life. He will find out sooner or later hopefully sooner

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This guy is SOOOO FUNNNYY

^ I have to say, that is pretty funny. :smiley:

This is just getting fun hahaha.

I just read through this whole thread… The guy seems legit, I don’t know what you’re flipping out about ::slight_smile:

Legit.

Like here accounts and over 5 people getting scammed…

Omg this guy is really funny!

Funny in a very bad way though.