He will say “I shipped”

I say “with tracking?”

“No, I can’t afford tracking”

“I said I’ll pay for it”

“You did? Oh, my phone was lost when you sent that, it’s to late”

“…”

Then. The packages will never come.

Well you seem persistent, Im interested to see how this one turns out haha

so am I, I’m gunna do everything I can to get our throws.

Even if it means going to his house. :o

Tracking is automatically included with all USPS first class parcels. He’ll say “I lost the receipt”.

The guy’s got facebook if you just put his email in the search bar.

Umm, he already knows how to contact the guy and where he lives.

and his hight, weight, skin color, and high school. (And he has a iPhone.)

His “lost” iphone

I’m not to far from where he’s at…just say in’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Go Yakuza on his butt

No more pinky fingers

He will be going over there sometime soon to go get everyone’s stuff!!

We should all gang up on him with our loopers and get the people what they should have!

Isn’t mail fraud a felony charge? That this guy committed after giving out his full name and address? .-.

Hey guys, if we could all pitch in to help yoyoyakuza with gas, that would be awesome. He has spent almost $60 going back and forth and cannot afford to keep doing this.

I would go talk to his daddy first and if that didn’t work well then an ass whopping is in order for raising such a douchebag kid, then id smack the little punk and take my stuff back… but hey that’s just me ;). Sometimes kids and their parents just need to learn lessons the hard way.

If I ever found out one of my kids stole ANYTHING! no one would have to whop their ass because I would.

anyhow I hope you get your stuff back.

Well why is he taking multiple trips? :stuck_out_tongue:

We found out that his dad is in the military… He scared the living daylights out of the mom… I don’t know how he is going to get our stuff back but he was determined.

I’d suggest that anyone making trips to try to get these items back google the word “extortion”. If I’m reading correctly as to what’s taking place, it’s highly illegal.

I spoke to the guy in person, and he told me that he is trying to talk to the parents, and informing them of the fact that there son has stolen goods. Is this illegal? Not trying to be a wise guy, i’m actually interested.