The most functional way to carry your throw.

I wondered about that too.

I use one of those First Word holders. It’s cheap price and high quality build was a no brainer for me and have had zero problems with it.

I have broke the Duncan and YYF holders, those bungee cords aren’t the strongest and those carabiner clips lose their spring rather quick making them completely useless.

I like that one, but my only steadfast requirement for a holder is that it has to attach to the belt, not just the loop.

First Word Holder is my go to as well. Can’t beat the price, works great, and has a nice clean look.

The grenade pouch has the advantage of protecting the yoyo.

I usually try to keep my yoyos somewhat nice, but generally fail with the ones I play a lot.

I keep way too many yoyos and tops rattling around in my man bag. The nicer, newer ones are in those little felt bags. I also always have a smaller yoyo in my pocket. Well 2, because the Flea is always in there too.

I use these for my bag.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/44123236?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227033019696&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=67309125992&wl4=pla-131210896352&wl5=9009735&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=44123236&wl13=&veh=sem

They work shockingly well.
They stack and are the perfect size for a throw plus a die.

I now use this cool lens case that I bought from Amazon. My yoyos fits pretty well and I have enough space to put a few strings, response pads and possibly an extra bearing. I clip it onto my belt loop and take it wherever.

Wow! That is sweet! How much was it?

$6.90 + shipping cost was $5.08 but it was well worth the money

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161008/7afb15113ca70a7c2f2b201b13c88696.jpg

1 Like

I use two of those grenade pouches on the front of my EDC bag, they work perfectly.

Manly man bags, grenade pouches, yo-yo holsters, all those things mess up the lines of my clothes. My
Canadian tuxedo has special pockets built into it with snap flaps that keep my yo-yos secure even if I’m inverted, and I always look sharp with no bulging attachments.

OK, I probably shouldn’t do that search from my work computer.

KevinM: “Canadian Tuxedo?” :smiley: Awesome!

Depends on how much you like the NSA :smiley:

This always works for me.

From kythrowing

Thanks.

I did it within like 20 minutes of seeing it

I have been searching for a good pouch to carry my throws in because although the single slings are good I like a little more protection for my yos. I tried a grenade pouch and a small camera lens but I found them to bulky for my needs. But if you are looking for a pouch that will offer extra space for string, a string cutter or lube then these will work for you. But I recently found two great pouches that will work for offspring and a string trick yo. For offsetting I discovered the Maxpedition can case. It was made for campers to fit cans on camping trips but I found it large for a regular yo but perfect for my yyf flight.

. It’s a tight fit but it works and this is the flight with the spacers. For my regular yo which is the Markmont Classic I have found the Promaster Mirrorless lens case. It has a carabiner and fastens with a Velcro and a Velcro strap on the bottom. Besides the Markmont it was also great for my Mantis and hubstack so I think it will probably work for most yos.

I live out of a backpack (Ride a motorcycle unless its hailing or winter), and I cant have a yoyo “dangling” like some of these holders.

I use a leather bag which protects the yoyo from basic dings/scratches that are unnecessary from keys/pocket knife/etc that may come into contact with the yoyo if it was just in a pocket loose. No hard cases for me though. I am looking for a nice 2-3 yoyo carrying solution, though.