I recently got a grenade pouch as referenced in a couple other threads because I wanted something that would hold my throw and keep it covered so it would be less likely to get dinged or ding other stuff.
I will readily admit that this pouch does not look nearly as cool as some of the Unknown holders, but it is a fourth the price and keeps the yoyo covered. It also has lots of places to add other things.
So, I’m going to do this with a simple list of advantages of this pouch.
- It keeps the yoyo enclosed.
- It has LOTs of places to stash stuff.
a. Inside there is webbing for a bobby pin to use as a pick.
b. The same webbing is great for stuffing a guitar pick for removing old pads.
c. The outside straps work well for extra string.
d. The hole in the bottom works well for zip tie picks with a t top.
- Since it snaps on and off, you don’t have to take your belt off to remove it.
- It rides higher than the dangling holsters, so you can keep your throw from running into so much stuff.
- It fits almost any throw with room to spare, but it’s not baggy.
- It’s cheap. Mine was 6 or 7 bucks including shipping.
I’m attaching some pics, and I guess if there is enough interest I could make a short video.
(Note to Admin - I thought this should go here instead of in the review section, because my goal is more to raise awareness of the product, than to critique it. That said, if you guys think it should be moved, then that’s cool with me.)