The G Squared Quake

1 Like

FREEEDOM!

What exactly was wrong with that colorway? Iā€™m guessing itā€™s an anno flaw, since they were part of the same machined batch as all the others? So nothing that affects play?

Yep ano flaws :frowning:

People actually like the Cardinals? Thats oddā€¦ And have fun with the quake!

I just got my quAke ! It plays quick and solid. I dont think it plays floaty at all. Reminds me of a more solid 3yo3 al5. Its definitely a fun throw and its hard to put down! :wink:

Im loving the small and wide flavor of this ground pounder the cetner mass is nice with the rest if the weight pushed out to the far edges creating a nice stable yoyo :slight_smile: thanks Jake! Great yoyo.

Hard to put down, thatā€™s fantastic!

Thank you!

Loving reading these opinions!

Everyone loving the Quake!

1 Like

I havent used another yoyo since i got mine! Great job jake!

Please do a second run! I am so jealous of everyoneā€™s opinions, I missed out since I donā€™t have the cash right now.

1 Like

Got lucky and found a Deep Woods Quake on the BST for retailish along with another throw Iā€™ve wanted to try for a while. Not really sure this will be the yoyo for me but it seems to be getting rave reviews and itā€™s one of the most impressive colorways Iā€™ve ever seen so Iā€™m pretty excited!

FINALLY got mine after a postal delay. It does have a slight sense of heft on the throw, but once you get it going it can really fly. It is stable but not ā€œoversizedā€ stable. However, it has an incredibly refreshing feel to it that is worth trying. I much prefer the flat bearing.

True love :slight_smile:

What flat bearing did u put in , Jake?

Its very nice

There wonā€™t be a full second run, but there will be some dropped in the future.

1 Like

As long as there are some on the G2 website, I should be able to buy one in the future.

Hey Jake. A little input id like to share.

For the Hulk Blood. Its really nice. But maybe have some more purple it the catch zone?

Mayb a dot here and there? Or on the rims, maybe make it drip down farther?

I think its awesome but the little blood drips need to be around a ā€œlittleā€ more :)ā€¦ IMO!

Iā€™m at the mercy of the anodizer. I wanted them just like the hulk blood Nessies, but these came out with less drips. Iā€™ll try to make an effort to remind him we want more drips next time :slight_smile:

Glitches are dropping Friday. Expert has placed an order for a few exclusive colorways :wink:

1 Like

The yoyo community prevails!!! To my surprise, a certain forum member sent me a message with an offer to sell me his Snozberry Quake :slight_smile: He saw where I was bummed out that I wasnā€™t able to pick one up and offered it up! Pretty stoked, Snozberry Quake on the way :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: