The G Squared Quake

Lucky Man!
I forgot to save one for myself :frowning:

Let me know what you think when it arrives.

What are the glitches being priced at? Can you tell us which colorways? :slight_smile:

$75. Freedom colorway.

Played a quake yesterday! That’s one fine yoyo. Ill have to find one somehow. Wish there were other glitch colorways. You going to PA States jake?

Thanks Joey!
Only freedoms going up sorry.

Trying for PA States. 85% sure I’ll be there.

Well guess what came to the house today :slight_smile: Initial thoughts…VERY good.
http://i.imgur.com/oozsfrkl.jpg

1 Like

Hot dang that’s purdy!

Yum!

The Quake is a great surprise! I knew it would be good but it’s better than I expected, I find myself grabbing it more than a lot of my more full size throws. I won’t even get into the color choices!! All amazing. Good job Jake.

1 Like

Check out this photo from victor.

1 Like

The quake is still shaking me to the core!

Who wants more Quakes?

2 Likes

Just got mine in the mail an hour ago! May still be in the honeymoon period but she’s fantastic. So much more than I expected from a midsize.

Second run??? ::slight_smile:

Not a full run. But I’m thinking some special editions and YYE wants a few of their colorways done.

I do!!! Everyone that knows me knows that my favorite brand is g2 and since I didn’t get a quake during the first run, it makes me want one even more now!

Bought a Deep Woods Quake on the BST after missing every single retail release. Based on its shape/size I honestly expected not to like it despite all the praise it was receiving but it was just a must own colorway for me. When I got it I threw it a few times. Super smooth, played fantastic, felt great in the hand but it just wasn’t doing it for me. The only bad thing I would have said about it was that it felt too light, despite the fact I love light throws (Dietz ftw) and the fact that the Quake isn’t even that light to begin with. Still, it just felt too light in play.

Anyway, I picked up my Quake to play it a little before I went to sleep tonight. That was 3 hours ago and it’s now 5:40am and I can’t put it down. Guess I just got used to whatever it was I didn’t like before because I’m loving it now. My first G2 but almost certainly not my last.

Grant told me that you’re making a second run of quakes
Is that true

Only a partial and a few different colors.

Hehe, that was my Deep Woods Quake. Glad you’re digging it!