The first yo-yo you ever ordered?

YYJ black knight. Loved that thing

YYF Whip

mercury

Duncan Bumble Bee, obliterated it trying counterweight 2a. Really great beginner though.

YYF POPstar was the first for me. My first metal yo-yo.

i have never tried counterweight 2a

First yoyo ordered was YYF Fast 201

A blue and silver duncan metal drifter that I still have :slight_smile:

it was a duncan metal zero, man did i fck up on that one, i still have it, still in pretty good shape, im jsut glad ive evolved past that, got brave enough to go outside of my duncan comfort zone, not that im nocking duncan, great company, just if u want stage worth performace i suggest a different company.

Yeah, there’s really not much you can do with it, the two don’t really go together. Its really fun though to let go of the string during a loop or something, the yo yo does some really crazy things.

Clear PGM Still have it :)…somewhere :o

those were cool but werent they 50 dolars at first.

Hspin Icon. Still the only one in my country!

mine was a grey protostar, won my first contes with it, still have it!!

I bought a lot of duncans at Toys ‘R Us before I ever found YYE.
My first order was a YYF Pocket Change. I hated it, nut it worked. I guess anyway…
My first metal was a Metal Drifter. Hated that hunk a’ junk too. First quality metal was a DV888.

I had a good bonus check and ordered a Kyo Alph and Hspin Envy. I wish I still had both!

to tell you the truth the first yoyo i ordered i saved alot for and it was the JA purple and gold superstar $140

An auldey virus and YYF silver swirly G5, still have both.

My first from YYE is a YYF yoga flame Genesis and a red YYJ X-convict. Still have both too

OG DM from 2004

Duncan Hayabusa SL