The first yo-yo you ever ordered?

Translucent Blue DM2 in May of 2011 from YYE. My first “real” yoyo. This was my upgrade from an Imperial and a Reflex, which were bought at the local Toys R Us.

Duncan Profly. Way back in 2003 and 100 cotton strings.

The first yoyo that ever I ordered was a red Duncan Avenger. It cracked (shattered rather) around the hub, probably due to over-tightening. But I glued most of the pieces back in place and it’s still kind of playable. I still have one of it’s original black strings on it, too.

ehh, same thing happened with my first metal (tactic), and 2 other times. I’ve gotten over it though long ago. I’ve gotten better and better things since. :slight_smile:

My Dark Magic 2, and my YYF one

-xICooRsYIx

YYJ DM 2. Still have it but I just display it. Got it signed by Andre. First metal was a YYF DV888 it’s my beater throw now.

A Hitman Pro

Blue Mosquito (Don’t laugh)

Don’t laugh…a Duncan Wheels. It look professional enough. :-\

I had a lot of misinformation when I first started out, okay? Funny though, for the amount I paid on shipping + the actual jojo, I probably could’ve gotten a protostar or something.

After I discovered the wonder of ball bearings though, I purchased a Yomega Maverick. It was a step up from a Duncan Wheels…but I eventually grew to hate it too. lol.

I honestly wasted so much of my hard earned money on lame jojos when I first started out. ::slight_smile:

During the boom in the '90s you could just drive down to any mall and buy what you wanted off the shelf, but my first order was a Kickside, a Flying Squirrel, and an FHZ.

My first yoyo i ever owned was a Yomega Allstar… played with it as a kid a lot. But the first yoyo I ever ordered would have been a Lyn Fury.

My first ordered yoyo was a green Protostar. It was so amazing and refreshing to use images of my metal drifter!

Side note: No offense to anyone, but doesn’t this discussion kind of remind you of a bunch a people in rehab stating how they got “hooked”? Haha For me yoyoing is definitely an addiction!

my first online purchase was an orange dark magic 1, my first metal was the yyf 2.0

Duncan metal drifter. It now sits on my desk stripped, dinged, with a broken bearing.

Pocket Change and 10 strings.

ever - speed dial
yye - green pgm

yes my first from yoyoexpert was solid blue dmI my mom went crazy that i spent 40 bucks on a yoyo

A red YYF Velocity and ten strings. Now the response thing broke into two pieces on one of the sides.

Popstar, YYE was the first dedicated yoyo site I’ve ordered a yoyo from.

Prior to that, I did happen to order a Maverick via Amazon but I don’t count that since it was not a dedicated yoyo store like YYE and the others are.

yomega hotshot and maverick :stuck_out_tongue:

neither are in great shape ;D