The Cliff from CLYW!

sweet.when is it coming out?

Im kinda of mad at you for not starting a rumour thread right after you heard that!!! tisk tisk

jk its actually a pretty good thing

To be honest I’m not impressed with the looks of this yoyo. not the literal looks but it just doesn’t fascinate me like it does you guys. I’ve seen the undercut on many yoyos, what makes this yoyo so dang special from the rest of them?

It’s not the undercut by itself. We’re not saying it’s ‘special’. We’re just excited about a new return top from CLYW that has a nice shape and promising specs.

Plays nothing like the GE, more like the Chief but is much bigger. Real feathery and stable. Petr says it spins longer than any other CLYW for his combos. That is a pretty crazy statement, but that’s what he said.

Hope to release in November we shall see how things go.

To those that don’t like it, sorry about that but this throw was designed for Petr. I have realized you can’t make everyone happy. I try … But never quite works out. Sorry.

Czech players like big throws.

1 Like

The other thing to keep in mind… is just about no-one has tried this yet.

We can speculate on what a throw will do or how it will play… but two yo-yos can have VERY similar “specs” and play VERY differently.

Knowing what Petr is looking for, and knowing what Chris brings to the table in design, I have FULL confidence that this is going to be another landmark throw for CLYW.

I can’t even tell you how excited I am for this! Super looking forward to testing these bad-boys out!

2 Likes

really Looking forward for the next 2 drops to land in the Uk . Keep up the good work !

Can’t wait for the cliff me and the Czech players have a love for big throws in common.