The Cliff from CLYW!

chris is designing like a madman.

First the AC was being proto’d, that was like a month and a half ago or something. before the AC had even been out that long, he released pics of the GE. then came the new Avalanche like right after, then before that was released we heard about the puffin, and even though the puffin still isn’t out we are getting the Cliff :smiley:
we love you chris

NOW BUY ALL OF THEM!!

I’m gonna be outta cash ???.

Lol, I’m already out of cash :frowning:

Fixed that for you ;D

Very true. I stop at 56mm. Anything bigger i pass up. Just feels to big for me. Like im trying to throw 4a with the string attached. :-\

Yup.

More for me ;D

inb4 some kid complains because Chris puts out so many yoyos and how they are sooo expensive.

I got talk to Petr today about the cliff, he said it does not really play like anything else out there and the closest comparision would be a metal werrd in decision

I’m not expect, but even with the limited number of models CLYWm makes, it seems that they get their stuff right. So, that obviously leaves them more time to move onto new designs. This inner ring thing they designed with the Chief has been well received. It’s in the AC and Glacier Express. It’s being incorporated into the Puffin and Cliff.

Yeah, they are expensive. Yes, I’m glad to see CLYW coming out with new models. Not everyone can afford everything, just a fact of life. If they could drive production numbers UP, they could drive costs DOWN. How much? I’m not sure. I’m sure they could also find other methods of reducing costs while at the same time not sacrificing or compromising on quality.

Bear VS Man Round 2 is hopefully still in the works so we can add that one to the list too ;D

Chris is a madman. Lovin’ all this new stuff. Keeps me busy.

that’s odd, as the two look completely different.

Looks fantastic .

what append to the bonfire?

I think it became the Chief.

I thought the bonfire was suppose to be a remake of the campfire but full size ? That was the word on the street !

Looks great. But I think the diameter is a little to big for me. I like undersized throws.

For me big problem of Cliff is undercut, it’s not comfortable to hold and hurt fingers on binds.

About play, really feels big and quite heavy, plays on standard of modern Clyw, but I prefer Avalanche and Puffin with their more powerful spin.