The Best Yoyo String Ever?

After testing many different brands of yoyo string (kitty, monkey finger vines, sochi fat/xl, sengoku, yoyo string lab, etc), I truly believe that yoyo string lab makes the best yoyo string that I have ever tried! Feels amazing on the hands, makes whips /slacks easier than any of the other strings, and last the longest. I have been using kitty for years, but it just doesn’t last that long, and I don’t think it’s that good for slacks/whips when compared to other string. What string do you guys prefer and why?

11 Likes

I used to think that then I tried badwolfeco strings. Sochi is best for the price by a mile though

5 Likes

I didn’t really enjoy the sochi string that much. I thought it was better than kitty though

2 Likes

I like it for bulk for the price… and not much else is comparable in price but kitty and it’s not very good at all imo. Def try @BadWolfeCo strings if you haven’t though

4 Likes

I’m just in search of the string that performs the best and a long time reguardless of price. I don’t want to feel like I need to change the string after 30 min to an hour of intense play. If I can’t get through multiple hours without the string starting to feel bad, then it’s no good. I’ll check them out forsure though. Compare bad wolfco to yysl

3 Likes

I like the only yysl string I have which is Ka-Pow. I was just outside throwing and thinking I already have enough string to last my life. I’m 54 so… If I end up giving a lot away maybe I will buy more.

8 Likes

Yysl is good. But badwolfeco by a half mile imo. Till u try it won’t know but apparently it’s better enough that I’m here explaining to you that it’s better lol

4 Likes

I haven’t tried the kapow yet but I will be today!

1 Like

Side note badwolfeco has different types of strings like YYSL so finding the one you like best is trial and error. Personally for YYSL I like ammo. Do you know how that compares to KAPOW didn’t know there was a new string

5 Likes

After trying several of the zipline models and both Bad Wolfe Co I’ve settled on Zipline Skyline and Bad Wolfe Co Slicc as my favorites with feel slightly going to Skyline, but price going to Slicc. I’ll continue to use both.

5 Likes

Ka-Pow is Eric Koloski’s yysl signature string and came in the Mystery Box.

4 Likes

wooly nylon strings! Airetic was my favorite, but they aren’t making strings anymore. Bad Wolfe is pretty great. Haven’t seen any bulk maker put one out though.

4 Likes

Hahahhaa I share this feeling. Finally my string journey come to an…a stop. If I play everyday I would have string for 18years… I need to play much much more or give some away at this point. I have tryed a lot of strings but I cant say there is a best choice, just some preference according to the day and mood.
YYSL make amazing strings, but sometimes I just want to burn thin cheap strings and have this feeling of accomplishement. Hahahaha

3 Likes

I have the black ammo, it’s a smooooooth string indeed.

5 Likes

Thanks for the shout, guys! Makes me really happy to hear from people enjoying my strings. When I first started out I never imagined my name would come up in a conversation about the best strings.

If you’re wanting to try my strings, check out the main page on my website, it’s got a description/comparison between my Plushh (poly/nylon blend) and Slicc (pure nylon) formulas.

11 Likes

Your product is epic. Just like that.

2 Likes

have you tried zipline? I thought yysl was good, until I tried zipline.

1 Like

YYE strings are good enough for me strings

3 Likes

Not yet

I also want a it to be a bulk string to be more specific