The best bimetal yo-yo of all time.. OF ALL TIME!

That Edge Beyond looks so good! If I ever buy another bimetal, that may be the one I get.

On a side note, I like biwooden unresponsives, too. :grinning:

4 Likes

It’s so 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝔂!

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::white_circle::white_circle::white_circle:

6 Likes
  1. CLYW Blizzard
  2. OFFSET Outlier
  3. YoyoFriends Hummingbird
  4. SF Bliss CS
  5. YFF Marco
7 Likes
  1. YYR Draupnir
  2. YoyoMonster New Agonist
  3. Sengoku Masamune
  4. Sturm Panzer Leo Sniper Mk II
  5. YYR Sigtyr
  6. Rebellion Invaders Must Die
6 Likes

I would not assume that if I have thrown the Valkyrie, I understand the Sigtyr. They are very different.

The SIgtyr is much better than the Valkyrie in my opinion. It had the power of the Valkyrie, while still keeping a bit of the float and grace that makes the Draupnir so special.

4 Likes

Isn’t the Sig heavier though? That’s the main reason I chose not to pick one up - the Valk feels hefty already.

3 Likes

Sig is like 65, valk is like 67

3 Likes

The Sig is basically all rim weight though.

4 Likes

Ahh, I was thinking of Draup vs. Sig.

My main issue with the Valk is the transition between the body and the rim (circled in red). It feels way sharper than it looks and it’s quite a knuckle buster. I may have to pick up a Sig now…

%20sig

6 Likes

I would like to submit the YYR Anomaly for consideration.

I think overall I like it more than the Draupnir, Sigtyr, and Valkyrie.

7 Likes

Oh dude, that looks really awesome. Love that shape!

3 Likes

Wow, thank you for submitting the Anomaly for consideration. Now I just need to submit a believable justification for droppin 2 hondo on this for my wife’s consideration. Ah who am I kidding, I’d never tell her how much it cost :smirk:

4 Likes

I love my red/blue Anomaly.

4 Likes

I picked up a yoyo the other day at the BLC Contest. And I pretty much haven’t put it down.

It has so much power it’s Amazing. Stable/yes… great shape/yes… ideal width and diameter/yes… easy to snap start/yes… superb spin times/yes… it’s not heavy on the string. Etc.

The Unspoken Artemis.

They certainly did their homework on this one🤔

11 Likes

I really like the design and aesthetics of the Artemis. It is almost like a lighter, bimetal take on the OD Kuntosh. I just need to figure out how to tune out the vibe in mine.

4 Likes

Oh man, I just looked it up. That thing looks awesome! That is one of my favorite profile shapes.

2 Likes

Re: The artemis: I really like having a competition-grade yoyo that really gets me. And by getting me I mean understanding that I need to restart my yoyo a lot.

5 Likes

I’ve been hearing whispers that a Bi-metal Style Design DV888 may be in the works.

5 Likes

To Jeff it is like the whispers that Sauron was coming back to strength in Mordor.

10 Likes