The Battle Royale Voting Begins.

Wow! Amazing vids guys. I voted for Ibanezcollector. Hands down this was a great video. Nice clarity, excellent performance, clean moves, and technicality. @ 37-40 sec. what the heck? Wow I’ve never seen anything like that. Great job guys.

SA-SA-SAMAD!!!

Although he is wearing skinny jeans his yoyo skills were unprecedented… Sorry shisaki use brighter string… If only I a mere peasent could match the skill I have found in this contest… I would sell my soul to Bill Gates 12 times for that…

Samad my boy you have some skills. Brett (ibanezcollecter)you never fail to amaze me you are just smooth and the stuff you pull off is amazing.

I had to give my vote to samad, I loved the multi-camera angles. Brett, I had no idea that you are who you are. Dude, you don’t even realize this but you taught me the one handed wrist mount. I had no idea that you were ibanez collector this whole time, I’ll have to hit you up on chat when I see you there. You guys all had great videos, this is going to be a nice battle :slight_smile:

i gotta give it to ibanezcollecter for the section starting at 0:35-0:45! OMG sick!! lol all the vids were good! i like how starscreems is one continuos like in a real live battle!

good job guys!

Lol. :stuck_out_tongue: Well at least you have a while before the next round :smiley:

1. Brett
  2. Samad
  3. Max
  4. Shisaki

It was close between brett and samad. Brett, your tricks were incredible, but if you want some advice, work on speed. You seem to me doing all of your tricks at a monotonously slow pace.
Nice job everyone!

Thanks but i hate speedy tricks it annoys me. So you will never see speed from me I despise it.

:slight_smile:

Well you hate vlogs too, but you made one of those.

THere’s nothing wrong with your speed though.

This really sucks… I would have played in the first round, but I was sick most of last week. Oh well…

Yeah same, I find that its cooler if the tricks are done slower, easier to see and appreciate! ;D Especially if you’re showing non-throwers. :stuck_out_tongue:

OK- I’ve finally made my desision. I’m serious… this is one tough competition and I couldn’t decide who to vote for a long time.

I eventually decided on Brett, but Samad came in a very close second.

1. Brett
  2. Samad
  3. Starscreem
  4. Shisaki

Good luck guys!

brett all the way, no contest

and starscreem and samad are tied for second

couple more days of voting left…

Then round two will be announced.

Brett>Samad>Starscreem88>Shisaki.

And I like your speed, Brett. It goes really smooth. :slight_smile:

Voting closes: Today at 09:13:40 PM

Good luck.

OK the next 3 move on… You Have ONE WEEK from today to make a new video. Same rules Three Throws STARTING… NOW…

Entries Due for the next round October 4th by Midnight

Samad
Starscreem88
Ibanezcollector

Can’t wait to see this!

Good luck guys!

Yeah, after eliminations the competition starts to get pretty heated. I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with next.