Calling out Samad Patel and Graeme Steller.

Yeah, you know them well, you see there videos posted here on the forums and on youtube, you know they are considered pretty much the best yoyoers on this forum.
And ok, maybe they got some kinda decent tricks, but today, I want to challenge that.

Samad and Graeme, I am here to publicly call you out and challenge the both of you to a 3 way video trick battle. But not just ANY trick battle.

Im not talking about these funny little one video 1 min 30 second trick showcase battles the kids around here do, Im talking 1 trick, no edit, public community vote of not just this forum, but ALL the major yoyo forums, highest score of votes of 5 ROUNDS wins.

Lets just see how legit your 1A innovation is you PRODIGY KIDS, lets do this.

Step your game up

J

(deadlines coming soon)

1 Like

Oh man. Josh is getting serious now. You two should be scared.

Ah yes, this will be interesting. Let’s see it happen guys!

starts to make popcorn

This should be in the video section since it’s a “video” contest.

moved

OOOOOOOOOO SNAP! I’m stoked for this beatdown!!!

lol no edit? Now I can see people like my no-editing style… ;D

Happy Throwing! =]

How is Graeme Steller one of the best on the Forum? I mean, He’s good, but I wouldn’t put him at one of the best on this forum.

Isn’t Augie on the Forum?

Rather than question, yall should just forget about my choices and focus on the battle to come you know what I’m sayin.

:wink:

Oh snap…I hear popcorn, whos got drinks? Sit back and relax and enjoy this beastlyness.

He’s not the best in the forum, because Samad is. OOOOOOH SNAAAAAAP

But this would be a crazy epic battle for sure.

Imma get some popcorn

Weird, I wonder why Gsteller and Samad haven’t replied yet? :stuck_out_tongue: Jayyo is gonna Chopstix it up! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, but I haven’t come up with any new tricks since my last video…

Every one is to hype for this. you know this is gonna create some kind of tradition (myb who knows)
Top three YoYoer Forum YoYo Battle

What about Yo!ItsMatt …? He beat Samad in that one battle. Lol

one word… EPIC. lol, this will be interesting.

This is going to be legit!

Samad and Graeme May be good in videos, but if you see Josh in real life, it’s just incredible. Josh will own you guys. Josh just hasn’t made a video showing what he’s got.

Then again you haven’t seen Graeme or me in person…

I also beat him in a battle judged by a qualified judge.

True, but Josh is still really good…