Calling out Samad Patel and Graeme Steller.

Ahah, This should be awesome.

I can’t wait to see what everyone cranks out, I’m anticipating some intense tricks guys.

:slight_smile:

Good Luck

ya but samad is bigger and BETTTTTTTTAAAHHHHHHH!!! this is gonna be EPIC!

OOOO Samad is Jealous hahah J.K (ur AWESOME Samad )
sorry but Josh have been yoyoin fro around 12 years now i think he is gonna beat the crap outa u LOL but u know what am sayin although samad has been yoyoin for like 3 years or 2 he is sponsored so this will be interesting ;D

P.S.
is GSteller sponsored by ODYY ?

Yup! So I’d say it’s semi fair game - two sponsored vs. a complete pro.

i think samad has a good chance hes very creative and executes perfectly so theres something to compete with

This seems like it’s gonna be more of a popularity contest and less of a real trick battle. Also, best yoyoers on the forum? Ignoring how pompous that statement is, how do you conclude that you three are the best?

I’m putting you on blast Jayyo haha

LOL. Gee, are you sponsored? If your not, then you would definitely be in the Top 3, if not 5 on this Forum. :wink:

First of all Gee, I never said I was one of the best haha.
But when I say the best, I mean the players who post here actively for a while now who also have great skill.
Sure Augie posted here a few times, you started posting recently, but I wanted people who are active in the yye community as well as skilled.

Also, A CHALLENGER APPEARS.
Things just got very interesting folks.
So after seeing my thread another sponsored yoyoer decided to challenge me, Samad, and Graeme in this battle, thinking he can take all of us on and reign victorious! Can he pull it off? He thinks so, does he have the skill? We shall see, but with the addition of this sponsored player, things just got VERY interesting.

Who is this sponsored player? Who could it be?

All will be revealed in time, But if one thing is for sure, we all better step our games up.

J

whoever he is, I’m sure you guys will destroy him

I assume since Josh made this thread, he has some spectacular new trick that is like 3 mins long on one throw that he’s been working on since his 15th birthday. Anyway I’m rootin’ for Steller!

And so the battle begins, Jayyo vs Samad vs Graeme vs The new challenger, who will win? Next time on dragon ball… cough I mean. Next time on yoyoexpert…the forums!

yeah that is fair am really excited ;D

this is something to look up to…
i cant wait.

Josh is going to win
Samad 2nd
Graeme 3rd

^called it

Nope.

Samad is going to win.
Samad is 2nd.
Samad is 3rd.

But really, this will be a great and epic battle. They’re all my favorite yoyo players. So yeah.

^
Personally, I’m not too big a fan of G man, but Samad and Josh have an equal chance in my eyes.

Josh will Pwn All you guys, but Samad’s tricks are Incredible too. :smiley:

yep see hes smart ^^^^ ;D

I still think Josh will win. And to Graeme, reply to this thread! lol

^
see page 2

1 Like