The Battle Royale Voting Begins.

Semi-Finals!!! Good luck you three!

Well Starscreem88 this is for you.

I just got word that Samad has fractured his wrist and he will be out for a month or longer.

Do we continue with just you and I?

or

Do we give him the common courtesy and wait?

Your call…

Not really my place to say but I’m thinking you should bring Shisaki back.

Aww… hope you feel better Samad. If I had the choice I would wait. But it’s your choice, not mine. I would really like to see Samad and Brett and Starscreem all battle together.

1 Like

That’s a good point but I don’t know how long it would take Samad to get back to the top of his game after an injury like that. Seems like he would be at a huge disadvantage.

And Samad, how badly were you outnumbered that you, a ninja, got a broken wrist?

I wouldnt mind coming back, I just found this HQ button on my camcorder so the filming is WAY better. Your call Brett. Samad was facing the 10,000 demons of demon mountain and he didnt see it coming but a pirate shot a cannonball at him while he was facing them and it hit him in the wrist thus fracturing it, it would of been much worse if his ninja aura wasnt turned on “M4X1MUM 0V3RDR1V3!!!”.

That’s our Samad for ya. ;D

Whoa! Samad broke his wrist? When I made a video, I sprained my middle finger, but it got all better.
Anyway, I think it better to wait for Samad…wait…Samad’s wrist is gonna heal for about a month or longer? Uh…I’m gonna ask Samad what to do.

Happy Throwing! =]

P.S: Samad, I really hope your wrist will heal sooner. I’ll give you a smiley! :slight_smile:

I talked to Samad in PM. And he said to me to battle with Brett. :cry:

I hope Samad’s wrist will heal sooner for round 3 (final).

Ok, so my video is due in October 3rd?

Happy Throwing! =]

Yes are videos are due by October 3rd…

Samad we will get to battle when your better :slight_smile:

Get well soon…

1 Like

Starscreem88 send me the link to your vid by Midnight EST tomorrow :slight_smile: