US National Yoyo Contest 2023

Who’s all going? I’ll be there!

I saw your post and made the thread :slight_smile: @RC_yo-yo

Who has Hunter winning?

8 Likes

I was there to witness Hunter first-hand at the PNWR. If he does something even only half as good as what he did there he would still be in contention for first imo

4 Likes

Mile High Yoyo Club will be there! Come hang with us in the lobby on Friday!

12 Likes

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it, it will be my first time being at a yoyo contest at all as well as my first time competing! Hoping to run into any and all of you lovely folks.

4 Likes

I’ll definitely drop by, I plan to bring some fun collection pieces because everyone should appreciate them!

…any chance I can buy a gnome at nats? :rofl:

3 Likes

I will be vending for Mk1. Team member Connor Sheahan (Ham Dog) will be there as well!

Mk1 table will have:

• A variety of prototypes to try out
  • You may purchase a Diffraction, Brass Exia, Path, or Unicorn
  • Loose Unicorn caps
  • B Grades
  • Ask me about yoyo design
20 Likes

I’ll be there! I wish I was competing but didn’t have time to throw together a preformace this year.

2 Likes

I’ll be there

2 Likes

I’ll be there and would seriously love to meet everyone from here possible! Last year there were a BUNCH of people I talked to afterwards online where I was like “WAIT you were there?” lol… so trying to avoid that this year. Def come and find me if you know what I look like (I’ll prolly post a pic of myself in the thread day of or something), would be awesome hanging with you guys.

4 Likes

Amen we need a forum meetup sometime.

Really wanted to be there, especially since I could just drive the distance. Stuff just keeps coming up this summer whether it be work or family etc. I was even gonna make a custom shirt that said “I am LeftyThrower24 from the YYE forum” :joy:

5 Likes

I’m going! :crazy_face: I’m so excited.
@AndreBoulay i saw you were looking for volunteers. I’m not sure exactly when I will be available but I’m willing to volunteer for check in or anything really.

I can’t wait to meet whoever is going. I’m going to bring some quirky odd yo-yos for people to try and play as well as some trades. Anything else I should bring?

4 Likes

Wish I could be there, but alas I likely will be at home celebrating full force that fictitious Forth of July Weekend holiday that I learned about on the YYE forum but was unable to confirm in reality.

2 Likes

Sadly couldn’t go this year but I will be tuning into the live stream!

1 Like

One of these days I will get to Nationals or a Worlds in North America

1 Like

Just looked at the weather.

:sweat: 113! Yikes! Not looking forward to that.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s getting into the dead heat of summer. Don’t forget to drink a lot of water everyone; Arizona summer does not mess around.

2 Likes

Want to go but the heat is too much for me. Maybe next year…

1 Like

The heat disappears as soon as you’re inside. The benefits of dry convection-oven-like heat. Water is essential though. Aim for at least a half gallon a day. The air will dry you out.

7 Likes

i will be there and i will be competing in 1A.

6 Likes