The Ask G2 Jake Thread

Sure, just have to find the right person that will give you one. I am not that person :slight_smile:

If you had to think of one single person that influenced your style more than any other, who would that be?

Lol I thought you were going to say I’d pay $500 shipping

I would say Guy Wright

He’s still light years better than me so it might be hard to see :slight_smile:

How long does it typically take to completely refine a yoyo to y’all’s standards?

A lot of the depends on how busy the machine shops are. It took me about 5 months to finally get the Triton to where it was exactly what we wanted.

What type of shape/design are you considering for your next design?

Would you be willing to let the community help create what it could be ;)?

Ps, I love toxic snakes,

Who’s your fav brand other then g2?

The next yoyo is in the prototyping stages.

You guys have already helped created it. It’s a shape we haven’t done, and focused on being different that what the market is filled with.

I feel the need for speed :slight_smile:

I don’t play much stuff other than G2. I really like some of the hand made stuff Landon with 3yo3 comes up with though!

I do like a lot of other companies, and have good friendships with them.

Do you miss the other “G” of G2 ?

The other G is now my wife.
She does a lot to help out behind the scenes.

I’m sure you meant Brett. I do miss hanging out with him, only reason we don’t is I’ve been so busy. We still text, vox, and talk to each other.

Any chance we’ll see a full sized h profile in the future?

I think so :slight_smile: not next but in the future.

Nessie is a smaller full size h shape at 54mm dia

Oversized? An oversized albatross would be amazing…

A man leaves home on foot one evening, makes three left turns and arrives back home to find two masked men waiting there. Who are they?

I won’t be going over 57.xxmm dia anytime soon. Does that count as oversized for you? Also new shapes not the Tross :slight_smile:

You know I’m a big baseball fan :slight_smile:

What’s your favorite plastic yoyo? What do you think is the best innovation in yoyoing? Favorite colorway from another company not G2?

You ruined my fun! haha