The Ask G2 Jake Thread

YYJ classics is my favorite plastic.

Janos and his new tricks are crazy innovative.

The Paul dang colorway. Just posted 2 days ago I think.

Will you ever make a yoyo for Go West?

Sorry to be the one but can do you seriously think this is a serious style? Itā€™s a sub style someone who was bored made and its not something any company will cater too. If you want that to happen get some money together and make some yoyos that made made for this sub style.

1 Like

G2 Jake, do you plan on Doing any Collabs?

And what Company would you like to do one with?

Do you need a specialized yoyo just for that? If so no.

How much do he AL7 Albatross and Tritons weigh?

Siblings?
Favorite superhero?
Would you ever do a Delrin or acrylic throw?

A 3YO3 X G2 Delrin would be AMAZING. You should consider thisā€¦

I donā€™t have anything lines up, I have talked with a couple ppl about doing one in the future.

Not really a question, but more of a suggestion, but can you PLEASE make an axle with a hex key slot on both sides? So there is no possible way for an axle to be stuck if you have a hex key.

1 Like

AL7 Albatross 67g
Triton 66.6g
AL7 Triton 68.5g

1 Like

One younger brother, Ben.
Superman
Possibly. Iā€™ve talked to Landon about it.

I agree!

Interesting idea. Ill keep an eye out for those. Until then pliers and a cloth will do the trick.

Itā€™s ok YoyoKangaroo, us Go West throwers (me) will comfort you. I might get some people to try it on Friday at Game Daze too! That could add a bit more respect for the style.

You said you mainly play with G2 yoyos, but what did you throw before starting the company?

Just depended. I had a pretty large collection. OD Clyw Spyy were the main ones.

Keep them coming guys!

Whatā€™s your favorite Bearing with 8 Balls?

How many yoyos do to currently own on your collection?