The Ask G2 Jake Thread

Any pics of the new nickel triton? :slight_smile:

Loose seats cause vibe :slight_smile:

It will be a whole new yoyo :slight_smile: when and if itā€™s done.

Sounds even better. Iā€™ll be waiting, if, when :slight_smile:

Check the Facebook again :slight_smile:

Fantastic, thanks!

Also, Iā€™m imploring you, do a release of clear anodized/blasted. I LOVE the way raw yoyos look, but yeah theyā€™re problematic and get damaged easily. Nobody does raw-like anodizing and I donā€™t know why!

I canā€™t decide between gold or clear for the solid color quakes.

Depends on the shade of goldā€¦

Something I canā€™t control :frowning: I prefer the brighter gold

I think a spicy mustard quake might look sweet! ;D

Or, heck, we can go all out and call it a banana pudding milk quake! :stuck_out_tongue:

If your using Gruntbull thatā€™s the most beautiful gold Iā€™ve ever seen. Just check out CLYWs instagram for the blasted Gold BvM2s and look up the gold unblasted Avaā€™s Chris did they are amazing. So yes gold please.

It will be GB but they have different shades every run.

Whatā€™s your favorite colorway at this time? Also what do you prefer out of stuff like fades, acid wash, splashes, and speckle?

Snozberries

I like a good splash :slight_smile:

Are there any teaser pics / specs for the Quake? Iā€™ve heard it mentioned on FB but I canā€™t find any info about it!

Nope :slight_smile:

It was available to be tried at Ohio states and will be available to be tested at worlds.

Pics wonā€™t be released until the production is ready :slight_smile:

Do you feel your yoyo designs are improving with time or are they just different flavors that taste just as good?
If you had to suggest one of your yoyos to a consumer (including the upcoming quake and without knowing their preference), what would it be? What about a yoyo of another brand (a yoyo that you think everyone should have)?

I liked it a lot.

I was the guy who after trying the yoyo, told Jake that I would buy it if it went into production.

I bet he hears that a lot.

I wouldnā€™t say they are improving. All different and all would be enjoyed today as new releases.

I would suggest the triton to anyone as one if the top yoyos on the market. I think most people will like it regardless of preference.

A non G2 yoyo that needs to be owned is a FHZ