The Ask G2 Jake Thread

You can always hug yourself! :wink:

It seems that most people want something comfortable and competition ready.

Some of the designs are far off
And while they would attract attention not many would want to carry them everyday, which is more of my goal when creating yoyos.

They shouldn’t be, so long as your seats are loose enough.

I thought of the magnet idea too!

Yeah, I really want to try a system like this - granted, axle stripping isn’t really a problem that needs to be fixed so urgently (and there are tons of solutions, like side effects, or having a titanium core), but I’m a sucker for unique traits like this.

Will you be breaking into the plastic market anytime soon?

?

Why the question mark?

I think he already said no to this. Due to the fact that molds costs a lot of money and its probably harder for smaller companies.

Molds are expensive & I don’t have the time, help or desire to assemble 500 yoyos a run. That’s closer to the amount I want to do every year.

I feel like everything looks the same these days or pulls elements from other top yoyos. I think we are getting to that point again where we need some funky designs. When do you think we’ll be ready?

Oh I know your a small company so I was thinking Delrin. Would you ever do a Delrin or another machinable plastic?

What time exactly is the triton sale tonight

No triton drops tonight?

What do you mean?

that was my bad I told tonight instead of tomorrow :smiley:

5:30 Est Friday :slight_smile:

Delrin is possible in a smaller run

1 Like

I do love Delrin. A delrin Triton would go well with the one I have :wink:

Here on YYE? Checked new releases here and G2’s facebook, cant find any mention of a Triton drop.