The Ask G2 Jake Thread

Just ordered a Nickel Triton! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

Sweet! I’d like to know what you think about it.

Think I’m caught up on questions :slight_smile:

Any plans for a bimetal yoyo? With weight rings and whatnot?

Nope.

For the most part you can design the yoyo to have the weight where you want it with only 1 material.

There are exceptions though.

This is not a question for you Jake, but for all connoisseurs of fine quality throws: why haven’t you picked up one of these Nickel glitch Tritons yet!? http://www.gsquaredyoyos.com/index.php/store#!/~/product/category=5599189&id=26625702
They are so worth it. After a couple of days of throwing it, what little vibe (very little) that did exist, has all but gone. This is currently my favorite throw ;D

Have you ever tried Glucosamine for you bad arm? It rebuilds cartilage, lubricates joints, and made me into a new man.

Nope, is that something I have to go to the DR for?

Haha, No, it’s sold in supplements for us old folks. :wink:

You can pick it up at any grocery or drug store. You can find buy one get one free coupons but if you have pain on a daily basis or limit your throwing don’t wait, go get some.

If you, Chris from CLYW, and Shawn and David from OD had a yoyo battle, who do you think would win?

Im sure this has been asked Im just too lazy to look to see
but are you going into production with the quake?

Pain is only if I do crazy amounts of hard whips or play baseball :slight_smile:

I haven’t seen David or Shawn throw, I think Chris would just edge me out though.

Yep!

First run is shipping to the anodizers tmw!

I’m not sure if this has been asked or stated, but what will the cost of the Quake be? Also, when will it be released?

$99 for the solid color $110 for the others

They are heading to the anodizer tmw, so I would say release in September

Had a chance to try out every yoyo on your product line (including the Quake)

Excellent job on them, especially on the Triton. I actually like the regular triton more as opposed to it’s 7075 counterpart. The 7075 albatross is incredible as well.

You can thank Brandon for letting me try them ;]

Thanks!

My favorites are the 6061 Triton and the Quake right now.

Brandon is a chill dude :slight_smile: