The 2019 World Yo-Yo Contest Thread

All of these are packed and will be there. :+1:

Hermes and Wildfire are sold out, but weā€™ll have Navigators and Peak 2.

Definitely have some TMs packed. We donā€™t get a ton of kendama releases since they slowed down a bit, but I packed a few grain theory which I really like. A few others as well. And Iā€™ll see what I can do for Akitasā€¦ :wink:

9 Likes

Just a quick post to say that my favorite personā€™s name is Garrett.

7 Likes

@YoYoExpertGarrett

Debating on leaving an empty spot, but why??

So you have room for a new purchase or twoā€¦ or 5. :grin:

I figure they will travel well in their boxes ā€¦
Or! ā€¦ one of my purchases might be a new YYE caseā€¦
See?.. always thinkinā€™

For real though, I might prep some extra foam for the trip.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have plenty of cases for sale too, no worries there.

3 Likes

I was planning on not going this year. I didnā€™t book a room anywhere etc. I may still be able to drive out Thursday night and drive back Sunday. I live in eastern Massachusetts. Is there anyone out there that might let me crash in their room for the weekend? Long shot and I still may not be able to go, but worth a shot.

2 Likes

XL $5 shirts so I can pick out a few. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you have any xxl that would be cool too :slight_smile:

1 Like

2x mystery tees sold out on the site. Made me sad. Was gonna throw in a couple with my mystery box.

2 Likes

Aw man:( didnt even think about it until vegabomb mentioned it

2 Likes

Should have spoken sooner. I donā€™t think weā€™re going back to the office before we leave tomorrow morning, but if we do Iā€™ll see what I can grab for shirts. :+1:

p.s. thereā€™s no ā€œpicking outā€ with mystery shirts vega!

8 Likes

Iā€™d probably leave a couple of empty spots - I usually fill my 8 case half way to go to a contest, never know what you might want to buy while youā€™re there, and youā€™ll know you already have a spot in your case for it!

2 Likes

Well the mystery is which shirts you bring for me to pick from. Then itā€™s still a mystery! Yea thatā€™s it, yea.

7 Likes

The solution is clearā€¦ @YoYoExpertGarrett should bring one very ā€œspecialā€ mystery shirt for @vegabomb. Then you get a choice of that one!

7 Likes

CLYW just announced their SCALES AKITA that they will drop at worlds

9 Likes

This might be a silly question, but where do we actually get our tickets for the contest? I bought 2 4 day passes online back in November and have the receipts, but cant find the actual tickets.

4 Likes

Scales X Core Co Qubit releasing this week at Worlds! Cop it for only $40 from either the Scales or YYE booths.

7 Likes

The PLSTC!

1 Like

Cmon man!

1 Like

A few XL mystery shirts made it into the van @vegabomb but no XXL left for @hobbygod

No one is above the mystery though Vega, no choosing allowed!

11 Likes

Ok ok. You lay them out and Iā€™ll cover my eyes and pick a few.

5 Likes