The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

We need a 0A contest division ASAP

10 Likes

I love how in the first clip you could give a crap what your girl is talking about and just bust out a sick combo.

4 Likes

Hah :joy::joy:. That was my little sister actually, she was wondering why I wasn’t listening :joy:

3 Likes

Woah there. Hope these get in stock at YYE. They would officially become my free shipping buffer, lol. These and the mystery shirt.

3 Likes

How do you even do that combo on such a soft throw? Your sister should have jaw dropped at that instead of obsessing over some hip hop guy on soundcloud, lol

2 Likes

It took many bashed knuckles!

Thanks so much though man, I’m glad you guys here understand what I had to go through lol!

1 Like

I spent about a half hour+ today trying my easiest GT on my fixie and couldn’t land a single one. What you did is like voodoo to me :exploding_head:

2 Likes

My top three tips are perfect string tension, keep the string from touching the walls while it’s being whipped and go fast!

Thanks again though man, I appreciate the kind words

2 Likes

That new Duncan Butterfly XT coming soon to YoYoExpert - they do play great!

11 Likes

One day of fixie stuff:

11 Likes

Those new Butterfly XT’s look great. With the solid colors and different colored caps, they’re giving me vintage Butterfly vibes. Def picking one of these up asap.

3 Likes

After just one day? Not bad at all, took me about a week to get that stuff down.

1 Like

I mean, it did take like a half hour to record it…

New Basecamp Moonshine 2.0 looks to be a stall machine in the making. Those nice high walls, wonder if it will be an A bearing?

10 Likes

Ben said on their live stream today that it’s an A bearing.

From what I understood, it won’t be released at Worlds though. Is that right @yyfben2.deactivated ?

2 Likes

Correct. 5-10-4 mm bearing.

We are going to have samples at worlds. Maybe a few at the launch party

5 Likes

Anyone know if the OG Sk8er can take a slim C bearing?

1 Like

See @MrYoyoThrower response

1 Like

It can’t. Coffin specifically didn’t want that option because everybody was making responsive yo-yos at the time. If you throw a bunch of thick Lube in a flat bearing though you will get a responsive yo-yo.

3 Likes

I’m super stoked for this, looks kinda like a weekender Imo, definitely gonna pick one up.

1 Like