The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

But be aware you might need to tinker with your No Jive to get it to respond consistently. That’s one thing that was not mentioned here.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know!

I’ve been trying my best keeping the second post up-to-date as new responsive/0A yoyos are released. If I miss any send me a PM or comment here, and I’ll update that post :+1:

And sorry I’m not posting much in the thread I started, I’m keeping my online time to a minimum these days :slight_smile: #morelivinglesstyping

4 Likes

The No Jive response was one of the primary reasons I started making my own string, I didn’t want to muck around with shimming it or partially worn response pads.

1 Like

Throwing this today. Bought a few for my brother and his kids and they were hooked! For the price it is so easy to give away to people to get them in to the hobby. Bravo Duncan!

8 Likes

Using that half spec PLSTC. I’ve been messing around with responsive stuff to try and make my elements smoother.

10 Likes

Siiiiiiiiiiick.

2 Likes

Thanks dog :sunglasses:

2 Likes

JohnnyJ comin in with the hotness!

2 Likes

Appreciate you man :grin:

1 Like

Did you purchase it in that color combo or do a swap out?

Killer combos.

That smile in the second video. Classic.

2 Likes

Swap out. Hammered the screw to pop them out.

1 Like

Thanks man! I was really feelin it lol

1 Like

Congrats on these @Glenacius_K - super rad!
Kyle is just the best dude and a killer thrower and I LOVE this team-up. :pray:t3:

11 Likes

Thanks a lot Ed!!!

2 Likes

I guess this is happening.

10 Likes

Ooh man.

I’ve been silently exploring fixie 5A for the past 2 months. Actually, when my Harbinger broke, it was because of 5A lmao.

Should I drop the stuff I’ve discovered? I was planning waiting for 5A May or something lol.

7 Likes

Bro please do! I’ve been failing hard at every Kyle and Doc Pop did in their video, lol. Maybe seeing actual fixie 5-0a will give me the juice.

2 Likes