The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

I think I prefer Imperial mode on the No Jive. It’s just so satisfying to hold.

1 Like

It does feel great in the hand.

2 Likes

Dump the Bucket & Flip the Bucket

13 Likes

Just keep throwing you’ll get there for sure! Enjoy the journey!

2 Likes

Here’s an idea I started working on last week and polished off on the Dead ‘Orse.

And the fixie gawds blessed me with an on camera varial landing.

20 Likes

Heck yeah!

1 Like

I just love the stoke one everyone’s faces when they hit a hard trick. So good, Keith!

1 Like

I meant to post these here and link to the other thread. Oops.

Stop 'N Pop

Reverse Stall to Zipper

11 Likes

siiiick
I need to get a setup for recording myself, It’ll probably help with my technique.

2 Likes

Thanks again to the peeps who bought a 3-pack case, you helped fund the purchase of a Daytripper, which had been on my list for a while. I really like it! (Should also be getting an Alleycat 650b soon).

Both the Daytripper and the Weekender make great postmodern fixed-axles. :call_me_hand:

Although, I think I’m going to replace the Coreco pads with flowable silicon in the Daytripper too.

14 Likes

I wish so badly they would do another Daytripper run. They really are great.

3 Likes

I think it will happen. Hopefully with the pullstart hubs too!

3 Likes

Don’t get my hopes up!

Imagine if you will a DayTiRipper

4 Likes

I just prop my phone up with the front facing camera. The quality isnt the best but I have found it really helps when Im struggling to identify what Im doing wrong

2 Likes

Man this pic just reminds me I have a daytripper on my wish list

1 Like

I have asked doc and Jeremy about it before. Seems there’s hope but it’s not a grand priority but “maybe” seemed to be where I was left with as an answer.

It would be really cool if they did a redesign that fit freehand pads. That way they’ll be around forever.

2 Likes

I’ve started making a playlist of 0A trick elements as YT shorts. If any of these tricks already have a name let me know :grin:

12 Likes

I believe the first trick was a “no-throw”, but correct me if I’m wrong.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwxEXiSBP3s/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==

5 Likes