The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

I would call the first trick an “insta bro stall”. A “no throw” doesn’t hit the end of the string IMHO.

5 Likes

Yup defining feature of a No Throw is the yoyo doesn’t get to the bottom of the string before landing in the stall. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

The false start begins with the CW hanging free, then snap windup (from a wound yoyo) to a full release of the yoyo and CW, causing it to unwind halfway in midair. Rather than an underarm start or hop from TH to mount. The mount doesn’t matter, just a throw variation for CW.

I was planning on doing a no throw to no return video as well, but it won’t be as good as Ed’s

1 Like

That’s impressive!

I cut together a new false start video. Hopefully it’s clearer that I’m trying to do two different things, even if the false start is just a CW variation of the no throw.

8 Likes

I’m going to have to try some of these.

1 Like

Yo @Jerrod how the heck do I do this trick? I got a twist bc my tension wasn’t great so ignore that but I keep getting one less flip than you did in your video on ig. What am I doing wrong?

4 Likes

Yo that’s awesome! The first flip is like a normal Kickflip and you catch the loop that your finger is in. The second flip is like a half Kickflip where you catch the slack loop, which is what you’re doing in this video. So cool!

1 Like

Omg aight that makes so much sense hah! Thanks yo!

2 Likes

Has anyone messed around with any zontal fixie/0a? and/or got any clips

i was tryna hit a zontal stall and this was the best i could come up with

getting it stuck on your finger seems to be the move zontally

6 Likes

UFO Recaptures.

9 Likes

DNA recaptures too.

8 Likes

Today is going to be a Struggle Bus day! I just realized I left my ONE at home!

At the office right now with three yoyos within reach… Holding strong right now, but…

8 Likes

Nice! I’ve done a “Horizontal Varial” trick. It doesn’t start with a horizontal throw, but the Varial and the catch are horizontal. I have something else I need to work on smoothing out too.

9 Likes

You’re allowed to fail and failure is okay . :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Zontal Zipper Stalls

10 Likes

I call this one “Snap, Trap, and Dump”.

13 Likes

That is a marvel!

1 Like

Backhand balance to lunar combo.

12 Likes

Anyone else like thinner string on a NoJive?
I had type 10 but this yoyozeekio string (which I think is type 6) seems to play better.
More wraps less snags.

4 Likes