That awkward yoyo moment

When u get a tube of silicon and rip out the response out of all ur throws and go to put fresh in. Start pouring it and realize its not flowable… Then can’t use anything cuz all the response is gone…

When you spend more money on yoyos than food…

Dude(!), I BURST OUT LAUGHING!!!

when kids at school ask you to throw but you refuse because you have a near mint AC over concrete… and no plastic throw

Ehh I’m not afraid to throw on concrete anymore. I never snap strings, and I don’t remember the last time I hit a yoyo on the ground. The only times I ever ding things nowadays is if I drop them by accident. You’ll learn to play over concrete :wink:

I just wanted to be careful cuz I was trading it the next day lol.

when your neighbor trys to tell you his legacy II was at least $70 when he bought it…

Is this a reference to my Fantasy Yoyo League or just something funny.

One I saw on the forum so probably urs :slight_smile:

Hahahahahahaha

Ikr! He was like I swear man I swear. And I was like new they r like $25! And he’s like maybe now but like years ago they were like over $70. Lol call bs on that one.

when your yoyo becomes responsive for a trick you are showing off :(that hapens to me…alot :frowning:

especially if that trick happens to be a laceration. Or a finger grind and the yoyo bites back.

lol, this one made me laugh cuz it has happened to me before just like this.

HA! This ones great too! I really should read on before commenting lol, I was going to comment on the one where you duck as well…ok I’m done commenting, but these are all so great.

Ok, I know its 3 posts but I had to share this one, and I’m still not sure I know how to explain it right but ill give it a try.

How bout that awkward moment when someone asks you to try your yoyo, and when you give it to them, they pull the old school overhand push the yoyo to the ground, instead of underhand wrist flicking it. I never know what to say to those people because i feel kinda like an arse saying “well, lets work on how we throw the yoyo to the ground, see flip your hand upside down with the yoyo toward the ceiling” lol and then they have the string facing them when they throw instead of toward the front of their finger…

Its always great too because then your like oh gosh, how am I ever going to transition into them getting the yoyo back to their hand…at that point its awkward and you really just want your yoyo back and have them watch lol.

2 Likes

just say “Good Job but there is a better way to do that” then explain

I was trying to teach a three year old how to throw right with his wrist. And I like held his hand and led him thru the motions like three times and was like ok now u try by urself… Then he went back to the funky push down thing lol

People would not BELEIVE how often that happens!

yea thats happened to me a couple times too