That awkward yoyo moment

When your yoyo smacked ur hand really hard and u fall onto the floor groaning and ur dad walks into the room…

when your yoyo hits you in the head so hard you drop on the floor crying in public

When you are swarmed and spied on by a group of girls and adults.

When your church calls you up without notice and has you freestyle

When u tell people the cost of yoyos and u see the faces people make or the things they say lol

When people are talking about fantasy football and u interrupt talking about the fantasy yoyo league haha

1 Like

When I Yoyo at school and everyone wants to try it, but you have to explain that it’s unresponsive and they just say “I’m really good, I promise!”

2 Likes

I’m a school photographer… I carry a world’s (responsive edition) surge in my camera bag for that reason!

" oh, let me do it, I’m good too! " responsive yoyo won’t come up still
" well, it must just not come up because you didn’t give me a nice one like you have"

1 Like

That awkward moment when you hit a 50 second one throw… O_o

that moment when your in the middle of a sick trick and you shit your pants. happened to me twice.

wut?? o.O

Lawl

When you’re waiting in line at Knott’s yo-yoing, and every face in line is turned towards you. But they don’t speak…
Then you try to continue yo-yoing on, but you mess up

When you cant remember if youre set up for offstring or not… yeeeeeah… that one was a knucklebuster…

when your house is dead silent and everyone hears you slamming your counterweight into your tv and ceiling lol

When you’re using a 7075 and it dings and everyone looks at ya funny

When the slip not on your finger gets loose and your dv888 goes bouncing across a granet floor and all of a sudden you have like 20 people staring at you

happened to me once good thing it was just a dv888

So many of these things happened to me. My friend said “Let me try. I’m really good!” Hand it to him. Puts it on his pinky finger without the slip-knot. Throws without doing a Gravity pull if you will. Starts to fling it around, sorta like a lateral around the world. Then I say he’s done. ;D

Yup that happens to me to but there so bad at yoyoing they dont know how to fling it LOL

when your yoyo lands on the loop of your headphones rather than the string.

That’s not awkward, that’s skill!