Talk me down from YYR Sputnik ledge

I’ve heard more good reviews on the palpitation, But really its just that 1 gram and that extra step on the palpitation that makes it different in the Spec’s and Shape department. I’m not sure how it plays but I’m gonna get one soon. (I’m so exited :))

I myself own a sputnik, and it has became one of my favorite throws. Was able to get one , during the first run. I’ll explain my personal experience with the sputnik, not trying to persuade into buying nor is it my intention;but just a reference to if anyone who’s wondering how it play’s :wink:

From over 2 month’s of throwing the sputnik:

In a nutshell, the Sputnik is an undersized yoyo with a very powerful spin. It feel’s like a smaller version of the Laser, but it has many attributes you would expect; light and floaty, yet has a powerful spin.

The bearing seat is tight, but can be unscrewed with many hours of play time in it. In only one occasion, I have taken it apart. Still smooth after doing the fact. I have dropped it a few times, but only over carpet.

It is a very fun yoyo to play with, and it has become one if my main competition throws. Even thought it is raw, I have not come across problems associated with raw yoyos. Again it is not my intention to persuade the Sputnik, but rather to simply share my experience with a yoyo ;D

2 Likes