Summit or nintendo 3DS XL?

Hey all!
my birthday is coming up soon! yayay!!!
but…for a gift from my family, i can either get a new CLYW and One-Drop Summit, or a 3DS.
Which do I choose. Im at a stand still
For the 3Ds I get, pokemon X and Y, mario Kart 3DS, the new mario bros, Ocarina of time, and fire emblem.
and the Summit is an amazing throw.
Just some background info: I have a chief and an avalanche. So I don’t necessarily “need” the summit but I want it because I want to try out the side effect system and I LOVE the avalanche and the summit is based off of it. Plus the gap of the summit looks godly. Also I want it just to have a piece of history.
SO WHAT DO I DO? such a hard choice!

Omg video games vs yoyo??! Im surprised the answer to this question hasnt jumped off the page and slapped you in the face :wink:

YoYos!!!

5 years from now no one will know what that nintendo thing is, but your yoyo will last you a lifetime

1 Like

Compared to no one knowing what a modern yoyo is today.

I’d say go for the DS. You already have some yoyos. Plus the DS and games are worth more.

1 Like

I agree with this. Buy more yoyos when you have nothing else to get.

1 Like

You already have nice yoyos. Just go for the DS.

1 Like

More value is a factor to consider, as well as which will get the most use. I’d go Summit, I prefer grab n go vs power on, loading, saving etc…

1 Like

Well, I got a ds lite because I thought it would knock my freaking socks off, but… It didn’t… :frowning: I would go for te Summit if you like yoyoing at all, but it’s really your call! :wink: your question is getting some mixed answers, so you should really just pick what you want most!

1 Like

I have the DS Lite. I love it. I did start on an Atari, though.

1 Like

I agree also. if u get a ds and dont like it, you can sell it and get a summit or something even better, but if you like the 3ds, then you like the 3ds. its a win win if u get the 3ds.

1 Like

3ds has some great games, with more on the horizon.

1 Like

I once had a 3DS and honestly, I didn’t like it. The games weren’t that good and the 3D was just gimmicky. I sold it and bought some yoyos. Skip the buying and selling part, just go for the yoyo.

1 Like

There have been alot of games that have come out, Fire Emblem, Monster Hunter, and coming out soon Animal Crossing and Pokemon X and Y

In the beginning the 3ds library sucked but it is growing plus there are some killer downloadable titles.

1 Like

Definitely summit

1 Like

Hands down Summit.

1 Like

I would get a Nintendo 64. I think it is the best up-to-date console

2 Likes

The 3DS will give you much more entertainment than the Summit will.

1 Like

Summit!!!

1 Like

Nintendo.

1 Like

A SUMMIT XL

Anyway, I’d pick the 3DS. There are some great games for it these days. Luigi’s Mansion, Monster Hunter, etc. You can yoyo with one yoyo. Depends on what your friends do too I guess. PEER PRESSURE

1 Like

Seeing as how your posting this in a Yoyo forum and NOT a Nintendo videogame forum the answer should be obvious.

1 Like