Subscribe to PewDiePie!

I’m doing my part. Do yours by subscribing to pewdiepie at www.youtube.com/pewdiepie . Join the fight against T-Series! Comment Pewds! If you are subscribed already or if you just subscribes. If your subscribed to T-Series comment T-Series.

6 Likes

Umm… wut?

4 Likes

This explains it: https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/08/pewdiepie-earns-5-million-subscribers-in-just-one-month-amid-t-series-battle-8222803/

Im not sure why keeping pewds in the top spot is important though. Im already a subscriber though so I cant do anything to help.

3 Likes

Pewds!

3 Likes

Pewdiepie gets a lot of hate but he’s still an independent content creator and having an individual at the top of youtube’s platform rather than a huge company like T-Series is pretty significant.

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a Livestream on my YouTube channel about PewDiePie and T- Series.

1 Like

Pewds!!!

2 Likes

That’s because he’s published racist and anti-semitic jokes on his channel.

See:

Don’t give this awful man any more attention or money.

6 Likes

You da man

Cool! What’s your channel and who do you want to win?

1 Like

Yeah but everyone has made a bat joke in their life and btw that says 2014

1 Like

You’re really quick to forgive someone for making racist and antisemitic jokes! You must be a very forgiving person.

2 Likes

Taken very out of context. Dont believe the smear, he was actually making fun of Nazis with his skit, and is not as anti-semitic (aka not at all) as the liberal left wished he was. PDP gets hate because he is popular, and people have tried hard to bring him down. He’s a cool dude.

3 Likes

He certainly claimed they were taken out of context, but you have to ask - if you don’t want to be known as the anti-semitic-jokes guy, maybe don’t make anti-semitic jokes?

1 Like

Maybe if you have seen a couple of his videos you would know the type of person he was instead of reading a HuffPo headline. He never mocked Jews nor supported Hitler. Ive seen the vids in question and remember laughing about how badly he was misconstrued. Dont care if you believe or not.

3 Likes

Yeah but have you seen most peoples year from this year. I cant show my family some of the funny videos I see because they have something non decent in them( btw not talking about Pewds videos)

2 Likes

Respect

“F”

2 Likes

To add to that watch some of the new ones. Don’t judge him by some video he posted 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Judge him by the current day …

2 Likes

Can honestly say I don’t care about Pewdiepie, and have never heard of T Series. I prefer to subscribe to channels that put out meaningful or engaging content. If I want to play video games, I’ll play them, not watch some dude play them. Lastly, I’m sure the dude has enough money, don’t really care if he’s not the top subscribed channel on YouTube.

6 Likes