Who else is sad that T-series is taking over PewDiePie?

pew%20T-series :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::scream:

Isnā€™t pewdiepie kind of a racist?

I think people are either too sensitive or judge without really watching him

2 Likes

Well whichever one of those guys who isnā€™t racist and anti-Semitic, thatā€™s who I want to win. Unless they both are, in which case neither should win.

1 Like

Heā€™s a comedian, I really donā€™t think heā€™s actually racist or anti-Semitic and I do think that a lot of that ā€œracistā€ content IS taken out of context. Iā€™ve ACTUALLY watched enough of him to draw that conclusion myself, something I feel like a lot of people havenā€™t done.

Iā€™m not a big fan of him or anything but I think he gets more hate than is warranted. Iā€™ve always accepted him as the king of YouTube and I thought it was cool that an individual could be so dominant on that platform over a company or group.

1 Like

So dropping the n-word is ok anytime, thatā€™s not racist, itā€™s just chill stuff cool gamer people say sometimes when they are excited and playing a game while recording it for the YouTubes?

I have a rule. If you ā€œaccidentallyā€ say something in public, that means you say it much more often privately. Itā€™s sort of like how you can only see 10% of the actual size of an icebergā€¦ because most of it is under the water.

4 Likes

pewds is sorta overrated now, dontcha think? kinda weird people still watch him considering how predictable his content can be, and its kinda pandering now.

1 Like

Heā€™s far from my favorite content creator but Iā€™d still like to see an individual be at the top rather than a company like T Series

I think itd be cool if someone like Casey Neistat was the king of YouTube though.

2 Likes

In this day and age, itā€™s almost always the former.