SPYY Promo

yeah i guess i am oh and FYI all the Amplifiers are sold out i feel so lucky now :smiley:

Just got my throws, and man these things are GODLY. The Orbitron might be a nee favorite, it’s so quick and nimble, with a nice bit of float. The Amplifier is a bit slower and more solid. They’re both great in different areas.

I favored the Orbitron too. Amplifiers sold out on the second…pretty fast.

I think the Orbitron is my new favorite, no joke. It just slips through the air like buttered silk.

Wonder what’s gonna happen to the 40 or so Orbitrons left now that the Amplifiers are sold out… I’d still like to get my hands on one.

Just get one it’s worthwhile either way. Cause from what I heard from it it is a good Yoyo.

Argg! 2 days in a row I’ve missed the courier guy, why does he always have to come mid day while I’m doing my exams :confused:
My only complaint is the package was sent too damn fast! (LOL) It’s going to be ‘pandora’s box’ till my exams finish T_T
I want to play!! Dam you all for the SPYY hype!

My Guess is they will go back to normal price and be available as a normal purchase once more on the original page, and you will be able to pick one up then. :wink:

Dang didn’t even think to take advantage of this deal during the 15% off. At those prices even if someone ended up hating both the yoyos they would probably be able to easily break even on the BST. The Orbitron doesn’t look omg amazing but at 2 for 1 plus 15% off with free shipping I definitely would’ve given it a whirl since I do enjoy my organic throws.

I agree, that 15% off turned it into an even more incredible deal. I’ve seen YoyoExpert do that a few times where you could combine two sales and get a steal. I love when those pop up. There is usually a small window to capitalize, but if you do…what a deal.

man it’s a shame cause you missed that awesome window of opportunity cause they look awesome