Spring Rain Rally

I threw it with the stock bearing for about 5 minutes before I swapped it out. It was very quiet stock. I am running it with a KK now and it had that “KK” ring to it. Not loud but you can hear it…

I was wondering about that. After I’ve continued to throw here for a while he has quieted back down quite a bit. What kind of reputation does the “One Drop 8 Ball Bearing” have. (I guess in the crib notes of my mind I thought they were held in good esteem.)

BTW…I’m not starting a “Bash a yo-yo or it’s parts” thread. I am thrilled with this yo-yo. It’s performance thus far allows him to be considered admission into the same fraternity as my Genesis, maybe even my CLYW Puffin.

I’m guessing “spring rain” looks a lot better in person, based on the comments. I felt the same about that green PSG. But, as some of you know, I absolutely hate the color green on a yo-yo. So, I’ll have to wait for another color…blue, black or white would be ideal. Until then, the thought of this one’s on hold. I’m patient though, so no biggie.

Same here, when I first swapped in the KK and gave it a throw it sounded like an angry rattlesnake, but after an hour or so it mellowed out and now its not too bad. I would still consider it loud, but not unbearable.

Play wise, it’s all been said… this thing is just fantastic. For the price I don’t think you’ll get anything that performs better.

I love it to bits and I’ve been throwing it almost exclusively since I got it. Best purchase I’ve made in a while. =D

I can dye one or 3 for you…