Spring Rain Rally

Hey guys,
I cleaned this up a bit. Please refrain from discussing other stores. Think of it this way – if you went into Billy Bob’s Fish and Tackle and started telling all the customers that they should shop elsewhere for their fishing supplies, I’m sure you can imagine that it wouldn’t be appreciated or tolerated. If you have suggestions about the store, however, feel free to shoot a message to : Contact@YoYoExpert.com. Thanks for understanding.

1 Like

Thanks man!

I got one. I’m going on vacation for a week, so it will be here when I get back!

My pleasure! I can’t wait to learn some 3A with the Rallys. Also, I’ve been meaning to get that Dragon’s Den Chik after the stellar review on highspeedyoyo.com. OH this is gonna good!

I picked up 1 rally. Really looking forward to it!

might get a rally if they have them at ohio states.

They dropped at our UK Shop at midnight. I woke up at 3am and figured that whilst I was awake I might as well buy one there and then. Can’t wait. :smiley:

I agree I really love the color. Just can’t get myself to spend $45 on it plus shipping. Last I checked there are 106 left so I’ll wait until my next order to get it or the next sale. Maybe they’ll have them at Worlds. I still think I’m going with the Yeti before I get this, but man this color is so cool.

Picked up Rally and Chik!

The blue with raw hardware was a great combination but I am digging this combo as well. I will definitely pick up another in a different color, especially if they ever do a glow in the dark or Enyo plastic. A bright orange with blue hardware would look spectacular as well although I think mgiroux77 and my wife both want the same color combination… she wants purple with green hardware. She is a Joker fan through and through.

On a side note, I know it is called “Spring Rain” but my son still thinks it looks like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

That is EXACTLY what I want man!!! Your wife is a smart woman!!!

I second the orange with blue :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t marry her just for her ginger hair and killer looks. LOL

It would have to be a bright orange though, think traffic cone/hunting vest orange.

1 Like

I personally thought the blue one was pretty bland.

I think this green one is much brighter and just looks way better.

And I agree, a blaze orange would look nice.

I think a soft purple would look really cool though.

Am I the only one that wants black w/green or orange rings?

TRON colorway?

Yep pretty much

I just received the Green Rally as well, and the color has grown on me for sure, but as was previously mentioned, I’m hoping for a White colorway with the black hardware.

With a little help of Photoshop, I thought I would let everyone see what a White version would look like. It has my vote for sure.

3 Likes

With that glossy sheen look,it looks good in any color, but yea white definitely looks nice

Black with dark purple hardware and one black logo