Spencer Berry's Walter?

Walter. Very fine yo-yo. The finish and over all look are better than the photos show, and it feels great to hold and catch. It’s a little smaller and lighter feeling than I gathered from reading the specs.

It’s a really fun slim line, this is the yo-yo I wanted 13 years ago! There are a bunch of yo-yos I wish I had bought over the years, but really, I don’t feel like I’m lacking for not getting them. Walter is just intrinsically cool. It is a truly smooth playing, long spinning, mostly predictable, responsive yo-yo. If it had come out in 1999, it would have re-invented the market. It’s like the yo-yo world’s missing link!

1 Like

as already mentioned, I’ve conducted an interview with Spencer about his project. It has finally been edited and uploaded for you to enjoy. So if you want to know what Walter is all about and even get a glimps of Spencer’s upcoming projects, watch this video:

Thank you everyone for the love & support. Walter has been a lot of work, but finally seeing people enjoy him makes it all worth it.

Keep shredding,
Spencer B

2 Likes

Walter has quite the reputation online these days, as the OG modern metal responsive and trendsetter, also released in very limited quantities, it is super hard to find one today!

I do feel there are far more modern metal responsive choices than there were in 2013, making the need less urgent… but regardless here are some original pics for posterity’s sake, so Walter info isn’t lost to the digital bits of time

complete001