clyw yoyo

is clyw making yo-yos in bigger quantities now, i remember that back then it would be hard to buy one of their yo-yos now it is easier to get them and there are left overs on yoyo expert

Maybe the gloss has just worn off.

We’re releasing a lot more stuff nowdays.

didn’t you say you quit yoyoing in your last tread?

I think so

I think there are larger quantities, more frequent drops, more colorway variety, and lots of other recent changes. I think the larger quantities are really good for business.

We’re releasing a lot more, and more often.

The whole “instant sold out” thing is kind of exciting for a minute, but the weeks of answering emails about when this or that will be available isn’t nearly as much fun. We’ve got a lot more fans than we used to, and we’re trying to figure out our production numbers to keep a balance between “enough for everyone” and “oh god we can’t afford to make that many we’re gonna die”.

Personally, my goal is for return tops to sell pretty quickly, but still have a few stragglers left on shelves for a couple weeks afterwards so that slowpokes have a chance to scoop one up. We obviously don’t want to get stuck with stuff (or for our retailers to get stuck with stuff) but we want everyone who really wants one to get a shot, ya know?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, I am so glad that they are releasing bigger batches now. Now more kids can be happy and throwing CLYW without having to buy it right when they release them ^_^.

wait i said i quit?

…those poor Puffins…there’s a few left, definitely a nice return top everyone should have :slight_smile:

the original puffin is one of my favorites but the 7075 scout is definitely making its way up there