Space Cowboy

OR, they simply aren’t making as high of a profit margin, hoping to sell more of it to balance it out. Makes sense to me but what do I know

Also made in China, that’s the biggest reason for the price, I’m sure.

Is this basically a better supernova?

Dieing to know more about it T_T

I wouldn’t think I bimetal would be that much more expensive.

The weight ring isn’t very complex, and assembling the two parts isn’t that hard. Therefore, I am not surprised. You can’t really use the Draupnir as the reason for bimetals being expensive. All YYRs are expensive.

It looks like it has a pretty different shape.

Agonist, Anglams/Phaser, and TP’s bimetals are all expensive.

Made in China models, Vox, Rod, Thunderbolt, Trump etc are all in the $80 range, and even the most expensive one the BTS is still only $100.

In fact … until now, most or all, have found an easy way to make easy money … maybe it’s time to stop …

The prices to manufacture Bi-metals here I’m the US is crazy expensive. For companies that don’t have their own machine shops the prices are very high so people should be happy YYF went overseas and keeping the price as low as it is. If this was made in the US it would e easily double if not more.

and I thought YYJ ones are made in the us. The Next level, for example, costs the same.

I’m pretty sure they machine in house

a red Space Cowboy is galloping towards my house! Yeah! ;D

The countdown has begun!

Saw the yoyo ad. Liked the yoyo. Saw the price. OUCH!

It plays really really nice its super smooth and solid I love it I can’t wait to get one and its an aluminum yoyo with steel rings on it the first release is this weekend for the second pulsar series I believe and then the full release is the 19th

Is $120 for a bimetal objectionable? I realize it’s made in China, but that still seems like a decent price when so many single alloy yoyos are going for more than that these days. I’m excited to grab one.

^^^ what he said!

The price is totally reasonable. It’s lower than plenty of other 6061 yoyos in its category.

I see the price as very competitive vs. most high-end metals; especially if it out-performs them as I suspect it does. Comparing it to other bi-metal yo-yo’s makes it even more of a bargain.

YYF Space Cowboy: $120
YYR Draupnir: $240

The fact that you can buy one from YYE: Priceless.

Just curious, was this release intended for 10:00 AM? Or did someone not set the timer to PM? :slight_smile:

I only ask because I’ve never seen a release set for morning.

I’m sure it performs superbly, but It looks kind of boring I reckon.

10AM was intentional. If the release date is on a weekend we tend to do an earlier time.