some thing cool just happened!

I don’t know about you guys but I’ve never met a pro before but one of my favs is Yiu SiuHo so I added him on FB and I was able to chat with him right now! I feel so lucky it’s the first time anything like that has happened :slight_smile: next I want to chat with david ung and andre boulay! XP we’ll see what happens have you guys ever chatted with any pros?

Hiroyuki Suzuki , Darell Mitchel , Jayson Lim (The SY Blog Owner)mmm and Marcuc Koh ;D

sweet! oops I put this in the wrong forums >.< dang it and I don’t want to have to move this thread my self! can a moderator please move this to general topics page?

Matesuz GAnc, jensen kimmit and zammy on fb

1 Like

Pfffff You gotta talk to some of 'em in real life :wink:

They are really fun to meet! Its just like “Wow!”. I have run into Dale Myrburg (world 96 champion) a couple times, and Dana Benson (World 06 5A 1st).

Iv talked to Tyler Severance, John Chow, Ann Connolly, Evan Nagao, Augie Fash, Tommy Moser, and umm… Im sure iv talked to more, but I can’t think of anymore right now.
And I have met Ann Connolly, Joe Wilson, Gee Chung, and more people that I don’t know the names to. lol

It would be so much easier for you to move it. Scroll to the bottom of the page, then look on the left side of the screen. It’ll say “move topic.” Click that, move it to…General, I guess.

Yeah, they’re cool, but they also aren’t Hollywood stars. They’ll talk to you (if you aren’t annoying them).

I honestly don’t liek talking to pros all that much. Most of the big name sponsored players are kind of stuck up IMO. Not saying that they are bad people, but there is a difference between confidence and being a jerk.

And this.

Too many to name. I mostly ask about trick tips.

ive hung out with hank, takeshi, and drew. lots of fun

I think the one we have all talked to the most is Ed Haponik, right here on yoyoexpert forums xD

You mean Dana Bennet.

Tyler severance, I told him he was my 3rd favorite and he ignored me forever… :’(

glasseye paul yath miggy and more!not on chat but in rl life

Rojas. RIVERSIDE. Local. :3

Yes, lots. They are just normal people.

they are just people like you and me bro, and of the ones ive met are quite humble as well.

Gentry Stein, Johnnie Delvalle, Brandon Jackson, and Augie Fash.

Augie shook my hand for like…

5 minutes…

It was a great experience… LOL ;D

Miggy, tyler, guy, evan nagao, dr. yoyo, and some others.