Some suggestions to forum members

1. Learn to spell.
  2. Think your ideas through before posting something.
  3. A kid doing mods, making string, etc does not mean that it’s a company so don’t call it one.
  4. USE COMMON SENSE!
  5. If you have a question use the search button to try and find the answer, if you can’t then make a new thread.
    The next one is mainly for the modders.
  6. Before offering your services for others take a look at the work of experienced modders and work to those standards.
6 Likes

Apparently you like talking to the wall. :wink:

Agreed. Number 4 pretty much sums it all up. :slight_smile: Who’s with me to from the grammar police? :smiley:

We have had several of these topics. They hardly help if at all. Thanks for trying though. I realize your intentions are good, and I guess that’s all that matters here.

Nice try.

Excuse me but this looks to be a lot like what you’re doing in your post Mr. Forum Police. :3

You got me there. The appropriate reply should have been :

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1049/thisthreadagain.jpg

If there weren’t so many people acting stupid we wouldn’t have a need for this thread.

I’m happy that this was put blunt. We seem (myself included) to walk on eggshells so we don’t offend anyone and sometimes I feel we need to just be down right blunt about things.

…and I hope I’m following this one correctly ;D

It’s better to have tried and failed than to have never tried at all.

Unless 900 people failed before you and then it just becomes trendy.

Oh yeah, tell that to the Wright Bros. :stuck_out_tongue:

Justr like the Snuggies are trendy?

I don’t mean to be picky, but where is the punctuation in number 6? If you are going to blast people for not using punctuation, you need to learn to use it yourself.

I lol’d…

Hey, kids will be kids. Most of the people in this thread are older, but a lot of people on the forum are younger. Yoyoing is for all ages, so expect some people to talk wrong. :wink:

Notice: Correct grammer. :slight_smile: I’m not doing anything wrong, Officer!

Looks correct to me.
That rule is mainly for the people whose posts say some thing like “wut is teh best yoyo”

1. Learn to spell and use punctuation.
  2. Before offering your services for others take a look at the work of experienced modders and work to those standards.

You specifically mentioned punctuation. If you would learn to use punctuation, number six wouldn’t be a run-on sentence. Commas are punctuation marks too. If you aren’t going to do it right, don’t tell everyone else to. :stuck_out_tongue:

Considering I care more about someone spelling a word correctly so others can understand what they’re trying to say I will change it.

this should be a sticky