Some suggestions to forum members

Thnx! :smiley:

You were doing so well, but the correct spelling is G-R-A-M-M-A-R. I’m writing you a ticket. ;D

omg… its hard to explain it but i do agree with you.

this seems to be targetted at BB, but i dont like targetting people.
but i dont like BB to much either. he is grammatically incorrect and spells stuff wrong, and has a yoyo company even though hes not very experienced. oh. and hes not even doing the modding. his “friends and family” are. how experienced could they be?

no, but seriously. dont target people.

edit: i understand i am grammatically incorrect and spell wrong, too. but look at BB’s posts. they sound like he is from a different country that is just learning english. maybe he is, but still. it makes him seem childish. but if you have ok grammar like mine, then atleast your understandable =/. im not even a teenager yet anyway.

And WHERE is your badge, officer?

I should probably get one.

I don’t see how a simple post about simple rules can be targeted at any person.

You should…

i do my own modding
anyways i know some of this stuff applies to me and i will change that and i have made yoyos before mostly on my uncles wood lathe and they are nice but im waiting to get my metal lathe to make more advanced play ones like delrin and metal not responsive wood ones
BB

this is a yoyo site, u do realise

no protoyping phase working on a slim delrin h shape yoyo
i might have some at ser

BB, Please use correct grammer.I hate seeing stuf like this and .new sentences without capitials and words spelled wrong.I mean if you want your so called “company” to be respected you should atleast speak correctly i mean seriously like dont be lazy.Might sound blunt becuase it is but it bugs me and probably some other people to.

Until you post pics of any of your yoyos nobody will take you seriously. Unless youre getting these yoyos made on a metal or cnc lathe dont expect anybody to buy them.

No one has perfect grammar, you yourself have some mistakes. But I get your point, people should put more effort on writting better.

Remember, the grammar police are watching.

Oh my god! All of these mistakes are unacceptable. I am going to have nightmares about this. So many grammar tickets to write. The paperwork will be endless.

1 Like

Remember, if it gets too bad, pull out a “reckless grammar usage” fine. Less tickets to write for people who don’t even bother to use basic punctuation.

w8 iM n0t aLLowd 2 typ lik dis anymoy