I'm Officially Done With All of You.

There is a serious problem going on with these forums. There are so many more kids coming on here, not reading the rules, and just being generally ignorant. i have quite a few problems with the people on here, not anyone in specific, but just people here in general.

Making threads repeatedly on things such as OMG WUT YOYO IZ BETUR PLOX? are just plain stupid. go look at the descriptions, go read a review, go look at the specs, and find out what YOU like better. don’t go asking everyone what their preferences are, because it isn’t always what yours will be.

People need to learn how to either type with some sort of legible grammar, or just get off. i can understand not having english as your first language, and that’s fine. but when these kids come on here, and just post things that are absolutely illegible by humans, it makes me want to punch a baby. You really shouldn’t be posting on a forum, if you can’t spell simple words.

Why is it that i see nothing but kids Flaming eachother for stupid things? i’ll admit, i’ve probably contributed a little bit but seriously, all i see in every topic is two idiots arguing over something that won’t change anything. So what if their opinion or different than yours? GET OVER IT.

Use the search function please, don’t just post, over and over, about something that you could have spent half the time searching, and getting a quicker answer. it’s obnoxious to go on and see 124143556 topics about the same thing. if something is wrong SEARCH THE PROBLEM.

Does everyone think their above the rules? stop posting in the B/S/T section. unless it’s your thread, stop posting, it’s called a personal message. use it. don’t clutter up the forum by posting in everyone thread asking OHEMGEE CAN U TAEK TRADES PLAWXS?

The rules, read them, and for the love of god, follow them.

i really am surprised at the amount of immaturity that there is on this forum. it’s just kids arguing on every topic. and the mods obviously do all that they can (thanks guys, you do a good, job) and even then, these forums have gone down the toilet. im officially done with yoyoexpert.com except for buying things from this site, Andre, you do a great job on everything you’ve done here, but the community has sadly ruined it. i will continue to buy things from this site, because andre is such a good guy, but this forum… it has officially become a place of intense stupidity, and immaturity. everyone needs to grow up, and learn their boundaries. I’m done with all of you. If anyone needs to contact me, i’ll be on other forums. Goodbye for the last time ever.

Josh

5 Likes

I think there is a good thing to try, ignoring.

People always give the same reasons to leave when you can just ignore it. I mean it does get annoying. But you can just ignore those post or threads, its as easy as that.

I hope you follow through with your choice, if you come back everyone will laugh at you…

Gizzyo

9 Likes

If you’re done, just get off. Why are still online then? Second of all, your also doing the same thing as everyone else probably is, and this thread isn’t making anything better.

So, instead of helping the mods keep the younger users in line, you just complain and run away like the very same people you are criticizing? I’m not sure who’s more immature…

They are kids, some will follow the rules and some won’t. Instead of whining and running away, you need to help the mods put the ones who dont back in line. Every skill toy related forum has to deal with this, the best we can do is educate new forumgoers before they “commit the crime”.

I have seen a “ruined” forum, this is VERY, very far from it. All in all you are adding to the problem, and by running you put yourself below them.

3 Likes

I agree with you Joshhh. but yeah just ignore it. :stuck_out_tongue: Or, we can set up a new user system like someone has suggested in the past. Where there is going to be some kind of secret word to start posting and something about having to read the rules before posting. There was something of that sort suggested, and that idea gets my vote. :slight_smile:

Finishes typing this post and sigh, knowing this thread will end up being another badly spelled arguement. (Prove me wrong.) :slight_smile:

Seriously, just ignore it. It’s their problem if they can’t spell. That’s no reason to leave.

Don’t try to be such a martyr. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what we play is yoyo. yoyo is toys, and kids also play with them.
it’s understandable that we can find bunch of kids that want to play yoyo here.

what the people that consider them self mature has is the responsibility to teach them.

1 Like

This isn’t doing anything except causing problems.

I call for Lock.

I loled

no offense but i smell hypocrisy

1 Like

ive seen you write “this thread is full of fail” countless times. its attitudes like THAT, that I would like off these boards. You have to understand the average age on this forum is 15 (according to mods). So that means younger kids too. When I was younger I knew a lot of kids that weren’t too “internet savvy”. and if you haven’t seen there has been like 20 threads like yours it happens about once a month. im not going to say yours is “full of fail” like you always rag on kids and say. i think you may have stolen that quote from samad i havent seen anyone say it more then him. but seriously its the internet calm down. do you really think this thread will help ANYTHING?

p.s. i agree with the “WHATS THE BEST YOYO??” you said. I think ANYONE on these boards would agree to change the looking for help/recommendations section from junior small print to an actual size like the rest because noone sees it until its pointed out to them. i said this in a previous thread. someone who said basically the same pointless stuff your saying and almost EVERYONE agreed.

Ho Hum,

Nothing has changed in the year or so I have been away from this Forum. If you dont like it here, there are plenty of other forums out there.

EVERY SINGLE post in this thread is further proving my point. i’ve tried helping out. people don’t learn.
if i just ignored it, there would be maybe 5 topics on total to read from. every single person here who
just flamed me for leaving, is again, further proving my point. im locking this. not because im
“running away” or “being scared” but because i extremely dislike the negativity on this forum. the
level of immaturity is through the roof. don’t expect any more posts from me here, ever. gizzyo,your
exactly the kind of person this thread is about. everyone needs to simply put, grow up.

2 Likes

You know there is this kind of maturity anywhere you go. It’s life and that is fact. If you don’t want to help then don’t. Don’t blame the forum for how people are. People don’t learn life lessons on a forum. They will eventually learn how to act when they are politely told how to conduct themselves. Running away will only prolong the problem. Furthermore, This problem will more than likely never go away until the schools teach kids how to act on a forum. THAT’s not going to happen so like the rest of us, just deal with it.

4 Likes