so what did you get for christmas?

Go pro! An some other small things, but no Yoyos

Nice I have bin wanting one of those!

I didnā€™t get much Besides a Penny Board From a Pal of mine, and A Gold Di Base from LinksLegionaire, here in the forums. (Thx to Linkslegionaire again, Its a great throw!)

Oh, and Abby, your brother got throwing knives? :o I used to have a set of Kunai knives I would throw at trees outside, it was pretty rad.

Cool Idk what brand throwing knives he got all I know is he is enjoying throwing them at our barn door.

Lol awesome

Got an iPad, which was pretty insane. Mom really outdid herself with this years present.

Got several t-shirts with funny/nerdy prints, which has pretty much become something I live for. I also got some steam-monays and other gift-cards. To top it off I got a replacement for my lost tuning fork. Pretty much a good christmas.

Nice an iPad? Thatā€™s Colleen!

Whoā€™s Colleen?

1 Like

I donā€™t mind at all, it feels natural. Oh, and from my other side of the family I got:

Risk
Settlers of Catan
yoyojam bag!!!
NSMB U
a case for the wii u pad.

Settlers of Catan is awesome.

Yes. Yes it is.
Also, may family and I recently played a two day game of risk. I took over three continents and won.

Cool!

I got myself an 888x green 100count strings blue covers for the hubstacks on it. Its red btw.

Lol, my cousins got that!

cool tell me how it plays I have Bon wanting one!

Its the most expesive throw ive ever used. I love the size like the weight. My first unresponsive too. May not be the best person to ask about it as i have not been able to compare it to another throw of the calibur. Before it i was juat using a maverick(first metal.) an before just a throw monkey. But i do really enjoy it. I put a konkave in it. Not sure if it was the smartest thing to do thought :confused:

Kendo Blades, Wii Game, Yomega Highspeed, Pokemon Game, andddd yeah

YYE contest bag, medium, blue. Northern Lights Gnarwhal. 100 pack of lime green kitty strings. List of shirts. Pajamas aka jammies. Some really nice sweat pants. A YYJ classic. And my lil bro got a Raptor and a GoBig, so my Christmas was a very Yoyo-related one. Also a caribou Christmas :wink:

Cool!

Blizzard Ava, SEVERE, another Dv888, MacBook Air