so what did you get for christmas?

Skullcandy 2xl Phase headphones, Shaqler star, SKYRIM!!!, and a $50 Amazon giftcard. Based on talking on the phone with my aunts, i still have more gift cards and checks coming! :smiley:

Aw man lucky!

lucky Iā€™ve been looking at those for a while I didnā€™t get those but I got a nice pair

Well, I guess now Iā€™m not allowed to spend any of the 300$ I got on yoyos. Even though they said yesterday I could spend it on yoyos.

Just a quick question: what in the world is a wii U?

I got my bros pld ddi xl, Yellowfangā€™s secret, pokemon black and white 2, the strategy guide for said games (volume 1), a Flip p2 rowley complete, a PSG purple gem, and my brother and I got a dualshock three controller and some playstation headphones. And of course cash.

The next generation of the Wii.  It basically combines a Wii and a DS (Thatā€™s how I see it anyways).  Itā€™s also full 1080 hd as opposed to the xbox 360 and ps3ā€™s 720.  It is also significantly faster than either of the two and more than 20 times faster than the wii.

sounds expensiveā€¦

The worst part is, the analog sticks are ABOVE the buttons.

Skill toys.
Dice, dice cup, kendama, astrojax.

cool. I got some more juggling balls, even though i canā€™t juggle at all.

I think my grandmother is trying to tell me somethingā€¦

To add to my new AC, I just ordered an Avalanche with Christmas money! Woohoo!

Nice an extra Christmas present!

My great uncle got me a $50 amazon gift card. Time to go buy some King Crimson albumsā€¦

I like to juggle

Yoyojam Dark Magic II and an acoustic Fender guitar:D

Id post a picture of my macbook air but im using it to make thi spost ;D i also got a blizzard Ava and my parents basically gave me a ā€œone free orderā€ from none other than yoyoexpert.com

YYF lime green Velocity, Duncan and Yocala Strings, some game(Blink, Go, etcā€¦) Yomega black Yo Mod, a Mountain board, some candy, running gear, a Duncan Gyroscope, a book, Hotwheels car :slight_smile: and a Wham-o Hacky Sackā€¦ ;D

i managed to turn my one dv888 into three. in one dayā€¦

haha, nice