So uhh.... Peaks?

I remember a guy who posted a beat to heck first run 28 stories for 40 bucks then he got blown up on the pm’s so he made everybody jump threw a bunch of hoops answering why they should have it and then never came back to the bst and kept it. Classy

“Cheap” Peaks can be had as long as you are patient, OK with some damage, and not picky about colorway.

…and on the other hand… the longer it has been since the last brand new Peak was sold, the less that minty pristine Peaks will be available, the higher the asking price for them.

I have 4 Peaks (no OG) and they all play differently from each other, with variable weights and weight distributions.

^Thats true but im after one more mint peak. I think the peak that sells for the least (or at least from what I have seen) is the Sebby Peak. I bought one for $160 a while back and its the best playing peak I have owned. Even when there second runs there’s a big difference in them. The sebby feels different on the string but also the machine lines seem different. I love having a scuffed peak cause I dont wanna take any more mint peaks out of the world :slight_smile:

Thank You! I knew I wasn’t going crazy… I agree they are worth much more than $125… but flukes like that happen all the time and go unnoticed.