So.... Anybodyheard from Tee Jay

Just wondering about him?

7 Likes

@TeeJay

2 Likes

@TeeJay

3 Likes

For real, this is getting crazy. He hasn’t been on in a month, this isn’t like him at all. I’m seriously wondering if something happened him to. Hope he’s all good, he’s a great guy.

4 Likes

So i’ve been trying to contact Tj through text and phone call for the last month or so. Have yet to hear anything back from him. As Johnny said, this isn’t like him at all. He was very active within the community and had done plenty of other bst deals. It’s a community he really likes and appreciates. I’m worried something happened, but can’t be for certain as I haven’t heard anything. Going to continue to attempt to contact Tj until I hopefully hear something.
Wish I had some better info about what’s going on.

-KC

6 Likes

Yeah, he is a nice guy. Wrote me like a whole paragraph on how he liked my painted vans and said I was really cool. This isn’t like him to just disappear, especially since he was really getting into yo-yos

4 Likes

What was his real name someone posted about their husband passing in the BST.

1 Like

I was thinking about him the other day, actually.

1 Like

Hopefully he is okay…

His name was Thomas belloti

1 Like

Was so, you found out something?

Can you link me what the wife said? Did she mention that name?

Edit: never mind, I found what you were talking about. That’s very very sad, although it isn’t @TeeJay

2 Likes

I spent about 10 minutes searching his name and putting things like “funeral”, “car accident” and other stuff after his name. I couldn’t find anything about him besides where he lives. Again, I hope he is okay.

Yeah I did the same thing. This is extremely weird

1 Like

How old is he?

26 or 27

1 Like

Has anyone contacted the PDX yoyo club?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Tj never made it out to one of the PDX yoyo club meets. I had told him about it, but he never mentioned making it out there or that he went.

1 Like

That was Jason McEntire I think.

3 Likes

I sure hope he is okay :slightly_frowning_face:

The last time we talked, I inquired about his blueberry Grail on the bst. He wanted to either trade for something equally as coveted, or 140… I didn’t stand a chance!

It’s odd, I’m not use to people just dipping out like this. He was super active here.

2 Likes