Is anyone in contact with TeeJay

Hey gang, anyone heard from @TeeJay ?

We had a trade arrangement, of which I fulfilled my end, and the last I heard from him was two weeks ago. His last message says that he would contact me later that day after shipping the package meant for me.

From the tracking info he received his package from me 9 days ago.

From my initial contact with him 27days ago until two weeks ago, he was always polite and prompt in our conversation. I am shocked that communication has stopped and am hoping that it is just a misunderstanding. If anyone can assuage my fears that have dealt with @TeeJay or could help me contact I would be most grateful.

4 Likes

@TeeJay is a super solid guy. I used to message him on here a bit but I haven’t heard from him for while either.

Maybe something happened? I believe with the utmost confidence he’s not scamming you though, he’s a really awesome guy.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree it is most likely something came up because until he stopped responding he was personable and transparent.

I do not want to tarnish his reputation or even speak ill of him. I needed some reassurance and maybe someone has been in contact.

1 Like

When I first met the guy; we didn’t get along at all. He had a pretty bad attitude and we argued for a day or two.
I felt like I was arguing with myself; lol.

He reminded me of ‘me’ when I was much younger. He is nice… but doesn’t take any crap; so to speak.

But; our sword fight aside; Thomas is a straight shooter. He is a real smart guy and has a great sense of humor.

I am a pretty good judge of character. And I would say that he must have run into some ‘stuff’ that just needs to be handled.

He seems like the last guy to ‘pull a fast one’.

I hope he is ok?

We will find out soon enough.

:thinking:

9 Likes

Definitely agree there. I don’t think Thomas would ever scam someone, he seems to be a very honest person.

Something definitely came up

1 Like

Don’t give up hope too soon. It’s only nearly been 2 weeks.

3 Likes

His profile shows he was last active here May 6. Was that the day of his last contact with you?

1 Like

My last message from him was on May 2nd

Man, @TeeJay is as solid as they come. I reached out to him last week and was wondering what was up also. Whatever it is, it AINT A SCAM.

5 Likes

Hey everyone,

I have Tj’s number and have been making an effort to contact him. I haven’t heard back as of yet. This definitely isn’t like him to not follow through on a deal. He’s a great guy, fresh in the community and absolutely loves this place. I do not think he is scamming or anything, something had to of come up and is keeping him away.

Soon as I hear back I will update everyone.

-KC

11 Likes

Really hope he’s okay

3 Likes

Anything guys? @KSnow @gataco

4 Likes

Unfortunately, i’ve yet to hear anything. =\ I’ve been texting and calling trying my best to get a hold Tj but haven’t heard anything. I will continue to do so until I hear back. I have no idea about what could be going on. I’m hoping for the best and keeping my fingers crossed that I hear from him sometime soon. Sorry i’m unable to give any more info or a more hopeful update. Just hoping he’s okay.

7 Likes

no need to apologize, just was hoping he was all good. Thanks for checking in though!

1 Like

Thanks for checking in, nothing to report on my end. I hope that he is okay.

3 Likes

Sucks you lost a throw for the time being also :confused:

2 Likes

Still no word from @TeeJay?

1 Like

Anyone happen to know where he works? I’d be willing to call in there and check on him

Hey everyone,

Still trying to get in contact and haven’t had any luck. Still no idea what’s going on or anything. I wish I had a better update for you all.
No idea where he works/worked either. Not giving up my attempts to contact him and will keep doing so until I can find something out.
Really sorry that this has happened to @gataco. Making every effort to make this right for him and find out what happened.

-KC

2 Likes

What does the 1 Day mean?

2 Likes