So.... Anybodyheard from Tee Jay

I honestly think something happened to him, especially considering he was in the middle of a trade.

If he was gonna stop being active, he would have at least finished the trade he was doing.

6 Likes

He was in the middle of a trade?

1 Like

Yeah, this started with @gataco talking about how @TeeJay hadn’t shipped yet.

6 Likes

I don’t even know this guy and I am invested in the thread now. I checked the death records for the last several months for Oregon and his name never popped up.

6 Likes

I did the same.

This is pretty crazy…

4 Likes

Yep, he and I worked out a deal for his blueberry grail. I def echo everyone’s sentiment that he is a good guy. I am more worried about him than my money.

I want to acknowledge how great it’s the community’ support has been. @KSnow has been amazing both in reaching out to TJ and myself.

7 Likes

That sucks so bad man, I’d be very sad if I was waiting on a Grail that never came.

I really hope all of this gets worked out

6 Likes

Yeah I hope @TeeJay pops up at some point, I hope he is OK.

It’s tough for people on the internet you don’t really know as people that well … like how appropriate is it to start digging around in their personal life to find out if they are OK, or need help? What do you do?

I guess the thing to do is check social media, if they’re on public social media…?

5 Likes

Aha we have very indirect word he is OK. So that’s good.

6 Likes

Source?

4 Likes